big ginger 8

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
rdpro12.png

Thomond Park, Limerick (31/03/2012, 19:30)

Munster.png
Versus Magners.png
Leinster.png

Ref: Nigel Owens​

Out of 33 league matches there's here's how the record stands on a head to head:

[TABLE="class: grid"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Stat[/TD]
[TD]Munster[/TD]
[TD]Leinster[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Played[/TD]
[TD]33[/TD]
[TD]33[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Won[/TD]
[TD]17[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lost[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]17[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Drawn[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tries Scored[/TD]
[TD]47[/TD]
[TD]43[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Conversions[/TD]
[TD]34[/TD]
[TD]30[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Penalties[/TD]
[TD]92[/TD]
[TD]85[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Drop Goals[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Pts. Scored[/TD]
[TD]627[/TD]
[TD]552[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Avg. Age[/TD]
[TD]26[/TD]
[TD]26[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Champions[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Sorry about how it came out. As far as I know Ross and White are fit does anyone have solid information about it?
<!-- end of overallstats --> <!-- end of team_overall --><!-- CACHE leinster/other/rugby/teamstats/ENG-eff9390f8650abda4f903efefffb3325-5172b7d6d11d2be8ad3958ac8b0673f3.php 2012-03-28 20:28:06 -->

Last edited by a moderator:
We have teams:

Munster:
15 F Jones;
14 J Murphy,
13 K Earls,
12 L Mafi,
11 S Zebo;
10 R O’Gara capt,
9 T O'Leary;
1 M Horan,
2 D Varley,
3 BJ Botha;
4 D O’Callaghan,
5 M O'Driscoll;
6 Dave O'Callaghan,
7 P O’Mahony,
8 J Coughlan.

Replacements:
M Sherry, W du Preez, S Archer; B Holland, T O’Donnell, D Williams, I Keatley, D Barnes.

Leinster:
15: Rob Kearney
14: Isa Nacewa
13: Brian O'Driscoll
12: Gordon D'Arcy
11: Luke Fitzgerald
10: Jonathan Sexton
9: Eoin Reddan
1: Heinke van der Merwe
2: Sean Cronin
3: Mike Ross
4: Brad Thorn
5: Devin Toner
6: Kevin McLaughlin
7: Shane Jennings
8: Jamie Heaslip CAPTAIN

REPLACEMENTS:
16: Richardt Strauss 17: Cian Healy 18: Jamie Hagan 19: Leo Cullen 20: Sean O'Brien 21: Isaac Boss 22: Ian Madigan 23: Fergus McFadden

Very interesting indeed. Lots of international returns for Leinster, with the half backs being probably the most notable change from last week. Cian Healy seems to be getting a rest, but the dynamism that'd otherwise be missing with him out is supplied by Sean Cronin. I'll be fascinated to see how Thorn and Toner get on. This could be our best combo in the second row, so they need a big game before next week. I hope we have a right go at their line out and hence negate any sort of tactical kicking game they try to impliment.

Second row has a nice balance to it, having a more traditional seven (although still not an out and out openside) will help, while it'll be nice to try and get Heaslip back up to speed. Back three looks ace.

Hopefully our bench will make the difference. Being able to bring on the like of Strauss, Healy, O'Brien, Cullen and McFadden could change the game dramatically, whereas the Munster bench is a bit short on quality.

Leinster looks overall the stronger 23. That quality should tell in the end

Can't see anything other than a Leinster win. It'd be interesting to see the home / away vs win / loss stat.

Leinster side seems MUCH stronger. Just seeing Mick O'Driscoll and Horan on the team gives me an impending feeling of doom. I'll be interested to see how Dave O'Callaghan does and mabye get a chance to see if Duncan Williams is any good, I honestly don't know. There's some interesting people on the bench

Leinster side seems MUCH stronger. Just seeing Mick O'Driscoll and Horan on the team gives me an impending feeling of doom. I'll be interested to see how Dave O'Callaghan does and mabye get a chance to see if Duncan Williams is any good, I honestly don't know. There's some interesting people on the bench
Yeh just lookin at the teams man on man u can't see anything but a Leinster win. Earls is an ok winger and a catastrophic centre so y r they playin him at centre??? Murphy is **** but is a better centre than earls. Heaslip and Isa will kill ROG again!!!!

People writing Munster off in Thomond Park, Christ, the intelligence level of this place is going to the dogs.

Yeh just lookin at the teams man on man u can't see anything but a Leinster win. Earls is an ok winger and a catastrophic centre so y r they playin him at centre??? Murphy is **** but is a better centre than earls. Heaslip and Isa will kill ROG again!!!!
Keith is a better winger than any of leinster's wingers.

As much as I'd like to agree, Fitzgerald can create stuff himself, unlike Earls who's just a class finisher. I'm not saying Earls isn't class, but Fitzy is a much more exciting runner. Nacewa isn't a winger by trade so I can agree with half of what your saying.

People writing Munster off in Thomond Park, Christ, the intelligence level of this place is going to the dogs.

Cheers! Someone talking some sense.

Its the Munster way to write yourself. When we win you can be smug and if we lose I can play the "its only the Rabo-Direct" card or alternatively, "I never expected us to win anyway"

I agree but we're probably thinking of different Keiths.:p (in joke)

Anyway Earls isn't playing wing and even you can't say he's a better 13 than BO'D and both of Leinster's wingers are better than Munster's.

I agree but we're probably thinking of different Keiths.:p (in joke)

Anyway Earls isn't playing wing and even you can't say he's a better 13 than BO'D and both of Leinster's wingers are better than Munster's.

Yes i agree, but if he was playing wing, then he would be the best winger on pitch.

Well, I dunno if I agree with that, but more importantly:

If + But's ≠ Candy + Nuts

Latest posts