Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Friday

The Champions Elect v Edinburgh
- Not the strongest 23 the most well spoken team in the league could have picked but 13 internationals in the 23 should easily be able to prevent Edinburgh becoming the first team to win in Dublin's RDS since 2015.

Scarlets v Zebre - If you need a preview for this you're either new to the sport or can't follow the most basic sequence... Scarlets by the amount of girls their back three and halfbacks have slept with since the teams last met.

Saturday

Cardiff v Treviso - Give me a reason to preview you Italian teams... GIVE ME A ****ING REASON.

Ulster v Glasgow - this game would usually be the tie of the round but given Ulster's coaching staff having the rugby IQ of Forrest Gump and Glasgow's entire squad being on international duty this game might not be the most fun, Ulster to win at home.

Ospreys v Munster - Please draw, please draw, please draw... Cracking game this, Ospreys will be thin at 10 but will be licking their lips at the thought of top spot and Munster minus Murray, Stander, Ryan and Zebo... I've predicted Munster losses this season and have been proven wrong again and again so in the hope that pattern continues... Munster by 8+.

Connacht v Dragons - 5 points for Connacht to keep them in with an outside chance of robbing the loser of Ulster v Glasgow of their european spot, not much to see here.

Last edited:
We will be gunning for a LBP I feel.
We look to be down Kleyn and Tyler may be rested as well as our international guys. Billy Holland and John Ryan bit Pspreys can field a fine team

Love that you're inventing reasons to start threads now!

Are you trying to do what your clubs failed to do and destroy the pro 12? You've chosen a strange way to do it!

- - - Updated - - -

Love that you're inventing reasons to start threads now!

Are you trying to do what your clubs failed to do and destroy the pro 12? You've chosen a strange way to do it!

Pro 12 threads are a very good way to experiment with your posts since no one cares about it and then when it comes to bigger threads such as Europe or internationals topics your A game is well rested compared to other who have to always being there A game.

Imagine if English clubs were commanding in Europe. Lads that league is as poor as Pro12 weather ye believe it or not.

Pro 12 threads are a very good way to experiment with your posts since no one cares about it and then when it comes to bigger threads such as Europe or internationals topics your A game is well rested compared to other who have to always being there A game.

And when this approach failed in the league last year it was transferred to Europe where the experimental Leinster posts outshone Bath's most important posts of the season!

Stay out our paradise lads, you'll never understand!

Which competition means something to Tigers? It's generally a good idea to prioritize at least one of your competitions.

Only you Irish, Welsh and Scottish clubs (and Ulster) fans think this comp means anything.

Not far off but there's at least as many people from outside these demographics who do as there was points scored by East Midlands clubs (Can't differentiate anymore) against pro 12 clubs this season!

Not far off but there's at least as many people from outside these demographics who do as there was points scored by East Midlands clubs (Can't differentiate anymore) against pro 12 clubs this season!

Hey, watch what you say bout midlands-based clubs! Mine is one of those now, somehow..

Ospreys v Munster - Please draw, please draw, please draw... Cracking game this, Ospreys will be thin at 10 but will be licking their lips at the thought of top spot and Munster minus Murray, Stander, Ryan and Zebo... I've predicted Munster losses this season and have been proven wrong again and again so in the hope that pattern continues... Munster by 8+.[/QUOTE]
Wales have released a number of players to Ospreys for this game including Sam Davies so I'm predicting an Ospreys win. I believe it's 7 players Wales have released to Ospreys? Should be a cracker

Ospreys v Munster - Please draw, please draw, please draw... Cracking game this, Ospreys will be thin at 10 but will be licking their lips at the thought of top spot and Munster minus Murray, Stander, Ryan and Zebo... I've predicted Munster losses this season and have been proven wrong again and again so in the hope that pattern continues... Munster by 8+.
Wales have released a number of players to Ospreys for this game including Sam Davies so I'm predicting an Ospreys win. I believe it's 7 players Wales have released to Ospreys? Should be a cracker[/QUOTE]

Plus we are weaker than last few weeks.
It's best attack vs best defense

I'm not sure Glasgows reserves could beat a drum at the moment so even a sputtering Ulster missing their internationals should have too much. Ospreys vs Munster pretty big to try and secure a home semi.

I'm feeling like an ass for predicting an upturn in the Italian sides based on the strength of their squads. Zebre still without a head coach! Marty Banks backed out of coming to Treviso after a sharp attack of common sense. This is rock bottom, right?

Friday

The Champions Elect v Edinburgh
- Not the strongest 23 the most well spoken team in the league could have picked but 13 internationals in the 23 should easily be able to prevent Edinburgh becoming the first team to win in Dublin's RDS since 2015.

Scarlets v Zebre - If you need a preview for this you're either new to the sport or can't follow the most basic sequence... Scarlets by the amount of girls their back three and halfbacks have slept with since the teams last met.

Saturday

Cardiff v Treviso - Give me a reason to preview you Italian teams... GIVE ME A ****ING REASON.

Ulster v Glasgow - this game would usually be the tie of the round but given Ulster's coaching staff having the rugby IQ of Forrest Gump and Glasgow's entire squad being on international duty this game might not be the most fun, Ulster to win at home.

Connacht v Dragons - 5 points for Connacht to keep them in with an outside chance of robbing the loser of Ulster v Glasgow of their european spot, not much to see here.

My predictions
Scarlets get a BP
Leinster get a BP
Cardiff get a BP
Ulster to win
Ospreys to pip us but we get a LBP
Connacht get a BP

ospreys shoud overcome munster with the reinforcements from the wales camp. have ireland released anyone back?

ospreys shoud overcome munster with the reinforcements from the wales camp. have ireland released anyone back?

We have Billy Holland and John Ryan back. However Jean Kleyn is as good as out. Keatley is back too.

Latest posts