• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - England vs Ireland - 17/03/2012 - 17:00

Shame to see Ross go off injured, but on the other hand this is great news for England.

What the **** is going on with the scrum? Hartley is doing the pop which is illegal but we're still doing annoyingly bad. And Ross now possibly injured

What's he doing exactly? I'm not familiar with hookers popping in the scrum.

What's he doing exactly? I'm not familiar with hookers popping in the scrum.

What he does every match. Instead of driving straight he drives up which for hookers is hard to stop. It's completely illegal.

That last scrum looked better so I hope the scrum was so bad just because Ross was playing injured.

Edit: We need O'Gara on for D'Arcy.

Last edited:
What he does every match. Instead of driving straight he drives up which for hookers is hard to stop. It's completely illegal.

If he does it every game, the ref would ping him and the team for it. After all they have the best view.

If he does it every game, the ref would ping him and the team for it. After all they have the best view.

You're a Northampton and England fan you must have noticed it. Because he's generally part of a dominant scrum he's usually let away with it.

Also as is well known most refs have no idea what's going on with the scrum and are also usually just watching the prop as in their eyes it's always the props fault.

Last edited:
You're a Northampton and England fan you must have noticed it. Because he's generally part of a dominant scrum he's usually let away with it.

True :D I just think that enough teams, coaches, managers etc whine about are illegal scrum and make the ref aware. We hardly ever get picked up for it. So my view is the ref's know about it, look out for it and if they are not getting done it is because it not going on. Just are scrum is better.

Tom Croft you just made a christmas OOOOOOPS DVD :rolleyes:

One positive of this campaign that no one has seemed to pick up on is that Sexton is actually kicking well in green.

One positive of this campaign that no one has seemed to pick up on is that Sexton is actually kicking well in green.

I'm sick of you trying to be positive all the time, come over to the dark side. If you always assume the worst you're never dissapointed.

**** sake O'Leary. If England were smart they'd screen Tuilagi he's drawing in 3 defenders every time.

I'm sick of you trying to be positive all the time, come over to the dark side. If you always assume the worst you're never dissapointed.

Never. I won't join you!

I never thought I'd say this but Ireland you gotta stand up and fight. Oh Jeez.

Last edited:

Latest posts