• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 Editor

Pieter007

Academy Player
Reaction score
anyone know if its possible to make the grass look greener and not like an outback playground?

Jakub Doubek

Academy Player
Reaction score
Hi friends. How can I change boots and paste Hex code in Frans editor. It is not working :/

sebst86

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Toulouse

Hi. Nice tool, I discover then because I would make a RWC 2019 update. I have a question, can we modify the squad of teams with tool or it is possible exclusively ingame ?

Penne Rara

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Hurricanes

Hey Frans (@Frans.Hendrik), I think there is a bug in your editor. I don't know if you are still working on it but in either case, this could be useful!

Your editor links to the sixth byte after the start of a kit and claims that this is the strip number. But I noticed that you should rather refer to the fourth byte. More often than not, the sixth byte's 16-bit value is 345, which is not the strip number since this problem repeats over a lot of kits.1600467638845.png
And indeed, I think 345 is none other than the back number. :) If you verify it in Hex Editor, you'll find that the sixth byte consistently gives you the corresponding back number.

Here is an example, but I am pretty sure this stands true for any other kit:
1600468306019.png
The start here is D1. Four characters later (01), we indeed find that NZ's away jersey corresponds to the strip number 01:
1600468399491.png
The sixth byte, though, gives us:
1600468430129.png
Opening strp_dec_101.pssg, we find that this is indeed the expected back number for that jersey:
1600468521741.png

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.