• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 Editor

Hi. Nice tool, I discover then because I would make a RWC 2019 update. I have a question, can we modify the squad of teams with tool or it is possible exclusively ingame ?

Hey Frans (@Frans.Hendrik), I think there is a bug in your editor. I don't know if you are still working on it but in either case, this could be useful!

Your editor links to the sixth byte after the start of a kit and claims that this is the strip number. But I noticed that you should rather refer to the fourth byte. More often than not, the sixth byte's 16-bit value is 345, which is not the strip number since this problem repeats over a lot of kits.1600467638845.png
And indeed, I think 345 is none other than the back number. :) If you verify it in Hex Editor, you'll find that the sixth byte consistently gives you the corresponding back number.

Here is an example, but I am pretty sure this stands true for any other kit:
1600468306019.png
The start here is D1. Four characters later (01), we indeed find that NZ's away jersey corresponds to the strip number 01:
1600468399491.png
The sixth byte, though, gives us:
1600468430129.png
Opening strp_dec_101.pssg, we find that this is indeed the expected back number for that jersey:
1600468521741.png

Hola, quisiera saber cuando es la ultima edición del editor porque vi que hay varias actulizaciones y no quiero cometer errores. Otra cosa, vi en otros hilos que se puede modificar el jugador que hace el haka de los all blacks, eso se puede hacer para modo profesional? osea que mi jugador lo haga. Gracias, espero su respuesta

Difficult to achieve as players might be linked somewhere..
Too risky.
I am however working on a "Dummy Player" toggle. This way you can tag fake players in the editor, it will then update the player in the DB using very low stats and default Dummy Player name and surname.

This way you should rather replace players than eliminating.
hi mate what are yor capabilities in terms of copying player data bases off previous rugby challenge games ? would be happy to pay u 4 your time

Latest posts