• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 MegaPatch season 2017-2018 v1.0 Release!!!

Which note give you to MegaPatch?

Votes: 3 2.0%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 8 5.4%

Votes: 15 10.1%

Votes: 116 78.4%

• Total voters
Sorry new to this forum,
I dont see the link for the mega patch download would appreciate if someone can tell me wher to downlaod the patch from please.

Thanks

Hi buds
Anyone can create the Mitre10 official ball?

Thank you

Hi buds
Anyone can create the Mitre10 official ball?

Thank you
https://www.facebook.com/1307010396...457073368697/1867456476702090/?type=3&theater
Many thx!!!
42397034_1867456486702089_3891528566776528896_o.jpg

Thanks for the patch - I'm just missing a few logos since installing:

Sunwolves, Jaguares, BI Lions, Maori, Barbarians.

Could someone please upload or send me? Thanks a lot in advance

Hi guys, since the new squads there is no Haka from the All Blacks before a game due to Messam not being in the squad. Any way the Haka leader can be changed? I've tried everything from changing captains and position of other players but as soon as I put in Liam Messam there is a Haka.

Hi guys, since the new squads there is no Haka from the All Blacks before a game due to Messam not being in the squad. Any way the Haka leader can be changed? I've tried everything from changing captains and position of other players but as soon as I put in Liam Messam there is a Haka.
It would be interesting to discover how the haka is implemented in-game, but I fear it's got very little to do with the database... anyone knows anything about it?

Yeah its def the players, but Messam doesnt play for AB anymore. I want the Haka to show with the new players or current players. Anyone that might be able to help please comment.

I think it's Mealamu and Messam
Yes, but what I'm looking for is how the haka action is implemented within the source file (which we do not have access to), pkcmn and/or the database. One would imagine that if this command was identified and involves the IDs of a few players, then this would be more than doable.

Yes, but what I'm looking for is how the haka action is implemented within the source file (which we do not have access to), pkcmn and/or the database. One would imagine that if this command was identified and involves the IDs of a few players, then this would be more than doable.

I guess someone has tried unlocking them in the database editor and changed their names etc?

I guess someone has tried unlocking them in the database editor and changed their names etc?
This is an idea that's worth considering. It should be possible to modify Messam's profile to some extent by using Frans' editor. Why not change his name and his face... but the modification will stop there. It is not possible to change his skin color and plenty of parameters will remain unchanged. And you will have to admit that this is not a practical way to choose another haka leader.

Well well well...

Here we are. Stuck in front of a big big wall

View attachment 6933

I played around a bit, found that McCaw also counts as a haka leader and I messed around with messam and no matter how much I changed him up he would still call the haka, so my guess is that it has something to do with his player ID.

As you said earlier its not practical to change him into someone else but i am going to do that for now.

I have a database with all the latest squads for International, Super Rugby and Currie Cup. Not 100% sure on the other leagues but I'm sure they are.

Somehow, someone should be able to identify the issue at hand and give feedback regarding this.

Aaron Smith would be a start to see if he can be changed to lead the Haka.

Reason I'm so eager is that my friends and I like to play World Cup tournaments amongst one another and whenever i make the Final that is when they will then face the Haka. LOL

When it comes to editing around with RC3 I have no clue as to what to do or how to do it.

If someone gets something right, please do share.

I would suggest that we swap perenara with messam and aaron with mealamu, because 95% of the time one of them would start...

I replaced the file that says haka01_leader with a renamed copy of haka01_14 but that just caused the game not to show anyone calling the haka (still need messam to begin the haka), my point is maybe it needs to be changed somewhere else, hopefully somewhere we can edit.

I played around a bit, found that McCaw also counts as a haka leader and I messed around with messam and no matter how much I changed him up he would still call the haka, so my guess is that it has something to do with his player ID.

As you said earlier its not practical to change him into someone else but i am going to do that for now.
This is one way to solve this issue. Another more straightforward but more inaccessible option would be to open the files (cf. my picture three messages ago) contained in the "haka" folder, which I suspect are scripts which will launch the haka sequence within the game and choose who the leader is (last file, probably). Another script, which folder is located in the root of the pkcmn folder, is a compiled source code file (.luc) and needs to be "decompiled", but I still haven't managed to find out how I will achieve that...

It is very likely that a similar procedure needs to be applied for these mysterious files.

I would suggest that we swap perenara with messam and aaron with mealamu, because 95% of the time one of them would start...

I replaced the file that says haka01_leader with a renamed copy of haka01_14 but that just caused the game not to show anyone calling the haka (still need messam to begin the haka), my point is maybe it needs to be changed somewhere else, hopefully somewhere we can edit.
What is the thought process behind this?

Some how that Haka leader file is linked to Messam, MaCaw and Mealamu.

It sounds simple, delink and relink another player, but how to do that is where the problem lies. Like you said, preferably Aaron and Perenara. I also noticed Weepu is also a haka leader if I am not mistaken.

What is the thought process behind this?
As long as messam is in the team there will be a haka(doesnt matter who is in the rest of the squad), so I thought that if maybe the leader file is replaced with one of the other you wouldn't need messam in the squad- but the only thing that does is remove the animation of the one calling the haka, if you remove messam the haka doesnt come up.

Do you understand why I don't think it is the haka01_leader file we should edit?

Latest posts