• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC4 Player Editor

Frans.Hendrik

Academy Player
RC4 Player Editor

This thread is to prepare for the upcoming release of the RC4 Player Editor. Similar to my RC3 version. New version of the editor will be released, however, I'm keeping the new version very basic.
Here's a teaser so long :eek::
1612447484507.png

FYI
Calling all modders to assist, we need to identify the player bytes and the settings assigned to each offset.
PlayersDB start at offset 4468944 and ends at 11781844. Each player carriers 1348 bytes.

What progs are you using to unpak the files none of mine work? pm me pls tia
;)

RC4 Player Editor

This thread is to prepare for the upcoming release of the RC4 Player Editor. Similar to my RC3 version. New version of the editor will be released, however, I'm keeping the new version very basic.
Here's a teaser so long :eek::
View attachment 9207

FYI
Calling all modders to assist, we need to identify the player bytes and the settings assigned to each offset.
PlayersDB start at offset 4468944 and ends at 11781844. Each player carriers 1348 bytes.
Awesome Frans , Love your Work , Where about are the Kits Located ?? Look forward to the new editor as well , do we have a timeline ?

Database is stored under your user profile appdata:
\AppData\Local\WickedWitch\RugbyChallenge4\Saved\SaveGames\profiles\

Also I'm creating a massive list of "fake" players which we can tag and then start to replace with real players.

Also I'm creating a massive list of "fake" players which we can tag and then start to replace with real players.

Hey @Frans.Hendrik tried to add my Irish Pro 14 and Argentina squads to your excel but it's in view only mode. Have matched 90% of the fake players to the real life players for these teams. Can you give me access to the excel or should I dm you my excel and you can add it yourself?

Until then you can try the following:

1. Open the installer as indicated.
2. Select Download Media
3. Select LocalDB
4. Download it.
5. Install it (will be under your downloads folder)

App should work then

Should be able to edit now :p

Should be able to edit now :p
Great i've added the Irish Pro14 teams and Argentina

Update how to get editor to work on the Release page. Please post here if you've followed the steps and still can't open it.

Latest posts