• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Referee Changes

A

An Tarbh

Steve Walsh will no longer referee the Wales Ireland match at Cardiff and has been replaced by Wayne Barnes :wall: :wall: :wall:

as well as that Joël Jutge won't referee the Calcutta Cup match at Twickenham with Marius Jonker taking charge instead of him.

Oh great. We managed to beat Ireland with him on their side last year, but it'll be a tough enough ask to beat them with a half decent referee this time round, let alone him again.

Ha. That was a classic case of Wahoo-ah-shite.

Cannot stand Walsh, kinda feel sorry for other teams when I see Barnes ref them, kinda like Alain Roland.

Its down to the team to be honest, this ref bashing is silly. Especialy when your telling me Wales beat Ireland with that ref aswell.. thats just silly! 4 points, big whoop!! Could of been the other way around... ugh I cant stand ref bashing it beats me up and makes me feel like ****.

well they bring it on themselves, players aren't immune to criticism after mistakes, why should it be any different for refs?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EoinZero @ Feb 10 2009, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
... ugh I cant stand ref bashing it beats me up and makes me feel like ****.[/b]

This unexpected victory over France has most of us Irish fans just itching to whinge about something. For a week at least, we've been denied our annual whinge about the team under performing, the management not selecting the team on form, in the right positions, or the coach refusing to use the bench with more than 15 minutes to go. This has been a staple part of our rugby upbringing for the past 6+ years. Without that we have to complain about something, so its the ref's for me.

At least until this weekend when it all falls apart and we can blame Gaffney again.

Fair enough?

fair enough, at least I had a gripe with the missed tackles, if it's more of the same this weekend then feel my wrath Les.

Latest posts