• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Reputation Bars?

tinchy17

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Saracens
Just a quick question - how do you get more reputation bars? I'm just wondering how to do it.

When people rep your post (if they think it's good) you get points. Depending on how much rep that person has depends on how many rep points you'll get. Someone like Bullitt who has a metric tonne of rep, you'll get 20+ pts, but someone new you'll get 0, or 1pt or something along those lines.
To get to a 2nd bar you need 100pts. You can see how many points you have by either:
Clicking on settings in the top right of the screen, that'll show you your most recent reps (think it shows 5?) and says the amount of points you have above it.
or
Click on the rep symbol below one of your posts (the little star) it'll say something like "You haven't recieve any points for this post, your current rep stands at XXpts"

Feel free to rep me to try it out :p

HAHAHAHAHAHA I just realised; I'm on 69 points!!!!! It looks like 2 people conducting oral sex on one another simultaneously

HAHAHAHAHAHA I just realised; I'm on 69 points!!!!! It looks like 2 people conducting oral sex on one another simultaneously

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D good I like that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

andaaa by the way Why do we care about numbers? :) :D

attachment.php

Need to lower the amount of times before you can rep again!

Latest posts