• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RLWC Game 4 - New Zealand vs Samoa

Really proud of the Toas efforts. I was hoping for us to stay up with the Kiwis and we weren't too far away. It's a good loss cos it could've been worse.

Kiwis could've played a lot better. The world champs looking good.

Sam, you're wright. Especially Luke is playing quiet selfish.

Yeah one of those things when your playing an easier side. I'm sure the Kiwis will cut that at out come England or Aus. Doesn't do much for team gelling but At this stage I wouldn't bet against the Kiwis not being able to gel when it counts. It was good for us cos if the Kiwis played as a team for the full 80, they could've got 60 points on us.

Good game, pretty hard to gauge how far these teams will go on this game.

Samoa look very good with ball in hand but their defence (apart from the hits) was terrible.
Kiwi's took their foot off the peddle but they were never in danger, i think someone was getting a bit excited.
How many tries did they bomb? must have been atleast 5 I reckon, and thats 5 gimmes really.

I have Samoa as a Quarter finalist still, but they have Semi potential (they may still struggle against France and PNG if they don't control the ball better)

I was obviously impressed with the Samoan's forwards they played their hearts out, and Milford is a gun. Ben Roberts was patchey when he's good he's brilliant but he's very inconsistant.

Kiwi's will be dissapointed that they let Samoa come back at them. They didn't look keen in that 20 minute period where Samoa dominated.

Last edited:
Sonny lol Williams!

After looking like it would be a walkover that will be a contender for most entertaining game of the tournament. Brilliant fun, some great tries and Sonny Bill Williams....LOLZ! Stand out for me was Masoe, I'd heard he was a wrecking ball but wow, I was impressed. Can't wait to see him at St Helens next season.

I enjoyed the Sonny Bill blunder.

That is my contribution to the discussion on the Rugby League World Cup.

131028013225996870.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

The best part for me about the SBW mishap is that no Kiwi will do it again this world cup. I hate it when they do that and a lot of players love doing it. You end up looking like a retard and it serves SBW right. It was actually a good run and would have been one of the better tries out of a very good bunch of tries.

I wonder that if this would happen in the final and they would lose it. If he suddenly turns up in union out of the blue ( really naughty he)

Latest posts