• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 11: Bulls v Cats

D

Dumbo

Bulls (ranked 5th) take on the Cats (ranked 13th). The Bulls will be happy to finally return to South Africa and will be looking forward to get more points on the ladder.
The Bulls are South Africa’s best bet to make the Semi’s. A good points total will help that out immensely.

The old Transvaal Derby, No I'm not talking about Tukkies v Wits, but Northern Transvaal v Transvaal. Unfortunately, this doesn't look like being a classic. Northern Transvaal should beat Transvaal easily, say 42 points.

The Cats have shown absolutely nothing this year, apart from the fact that still in RSA some people can get paid lots of money, call themselves professionals in their field, yet a kindergarten kid would do a better job... and for a lot less money.

The Bulls have been below par this year, but being back at Loftus and being the Transvaal Derby they'll step up two notches and cause chaos.

Bulls are 5th on the ladder... a win and a bonus point and they're right up there.
And yup... the Cats really don't look like winning much this year

Yeah, hehe, the old derby, oh tempora ....

Bulls - easy win, there will be some big tackles in this game, there will be ambition, there will be pride, don`t miss it! You`ll find something from the old SA rugby here !

P.S: A 5 points win is a must for the Bulls if they still want to have a chance for semis

Head to Head:
Cats: 15 Earl Rose, 14 Conrad Jantjes, 13 Grant Esterhuizen, 12 Doppies la Grange, 11 Jaque Fourie, 10 Andre Pretorius (captain), 9 Enrico Januarie, 8 Ernst Joubert, 7 Trevor Hall, 6 Cobus Grobbelaar, 5 Gerhard Mostert, 4 KleinJan Tromp, 3 Daniel Muller, 2 Delarey du Preez, 1 Lawrence Sephaka.
Replacements: 16 Willie Wepener, 17 Marius Hurter, 18 Willem Stoltz, 19 Alten Hulme, 20 Jano Vermaak, 21 Wayne Julies, 22 Wylie Human.

Vodacom Bulls: 15 Jaco van der Westhuyzen, 14 Frikkie Welsh, 13 JP Nel, 12 Wynand Olivier, 11 Bryan Habana, 10 Morné Steyn, 9 Fourie du Preez, 8 Pedrie Wannenburg, 7 Tim Dlulane, 6 Jacques Cronjé, 5 Victor Matfield, 4 Bakkies Botha, 3 Danie Thiart, 2 Gary Botha, 1 Wessel Roux.
Replacements: 16 Adriaan Strauss, 17 Jaco Engels, 18 Danie Rossouw, 19 Francois van Schouwenburg, 20 Pierre Spies, 21 Heini Adams, 22 Akona

Same old, Same old stuff from the Bulls. Easy victory, but, I didn't watch the game, as I thought the Bulls would be one dimensional, and the Cats, well, the Cats would be the Cats. Plus I was tired. Only saw highlights, if that's what you call it.

Bulls weren't one dimensional at all, Morne Steyn brings a whole new dimension to the team!

PS. Dumbo your signature is seriously disturbing!

The only people you'll impress with that signature is the Kaapstaders (Capetownians).

Latest posts