• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 11: Chiefs v Cheetahs

D

Dumbo

Chiefs (ranked 6th equal) take on the Cheetahs (ranked 10th). The Chiefs bet the Stormers in a error ridden game last week and the Cheetahs got flogged by the Crusaders.
I think both team are evenly matched, if the Chiefs can cut down on the errors from last week they are in with a sniff. Expect the Cheetahs to put up a hell of a fight though.

Yeah, if we win this one and considering we got another 3 home games, we can hope! I think Rassie will see this game and will take the neccessary steps in order to provide us a much needed win! I`m with my Oranje Vrystaat - trust them always!

chiefs proabbly not as good as the crusaders but they should still win easily enough. chiefs just have to do the basics well and not drop the ball etc and they should win with the firepower out wide they have. cheetahs will put up a fight but it will all be in vain imo

Head to Head:Chiefs: 1 - Simms Davison, 2 - Aleki Lutui, 3 - Nathan White, 4 - Jono Gibbes (Captain), 5 -Sean Hohneck, 6 - Kristian Ormsby, 7 - Marty Holah, 8 - Liam Messam, 9 - Jamie Nutbrown, 10 - Stephen Donald, 11 - Sitiveni Sivivatu, 12 - Sam Tuitupou, 13 - Niva Ta'auso, 14 - Anthony Tahana, 15 - Sosene Anesi.
Reserves: 16 - Tom Willis, 17 - Ben Castle, 18 - Bernie Upton, 19 - Steven Bates, 20 - Byron Kelleher, 21 - David Hill, 22 - Mils Muliaina/Loki Crichton.

Cheetahs: 1 - Ollie le Roux, 2 - Tiaan Liebenberg, 3 - Jannie du Plessis, 4 - Cobus Grobler, 5 - Corniel van Zyl, 6 - Kabamba Floors, 7 - Barend Pieterse, 8- Ryno van der Merwe ©, 9 - Falie Oelschig, 10 - Willem de Waal, 11 - Gaffie du Toit, 12 Keith Lowen, 13 Ronnie Cooke, 14 Giscard Pieters, 15 Bevin Fortuin,
Reserves: 16 - Wian du Preez, 17 - Os du Randt, 18 - Ockie van Zyl, 19 - Gareth Krause, 20 - Michael Claassens, 21 - Meyer Bosman, 22 - Eddie Fredericks.
------------------------------------------------------------
Cheetahs are going to cause major damage to the Cheifs in the front row.
Cheifs backline could be interesting if they get quality ball.

Final score 32-31 Chiefs

Rassie's right, great game, very even.

Great news for all Kiwi's... Kellerher will never be an All Black again, Wahooooo!
Might be a lace for him in SA?

Did you honestly think it was a good game?

I thought it was shocking. Close scoreline and reasonably high scoring but ssoooo sloppy by the Chiefs. Too many dropped catches, bad passes, bad kicks. Forwards seemed unfit and out of place.

Just didn't seem good.

the scoreline is very misleading i thought the game was very poor with errors leading to most of the points. sivivatu seems to have put on alot of weight.

Latest posts