• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 11

God, that was satisfying.

Small point but after Porter's try, Ross Byrne dropped kicked the conversion really quickly. I haven't seen a reply yet so not sure if there was any doubt about Andrew Porter's grounding but Byrne made sure the TMO couldn't have a look at it. That's really smart play.

Connacht played fantastically. With a stronger squad they could have closed out the game but they lacked the requisite depth. Leinster could afford to bring on superstars like Noel Reid to clinch the game and that was a major difference.

Jack Carty has improved in leaps and bounds over the last 18 months.

I attended the Ospreys-Scarlets match. The first-half was very poor, with constant kicking and very little in the way of passing and skill. However, the second-half was rather more exciting, and the Ospreys did well to hang on. I am concerned about how the Scarlets' constant injuries seem to be hindering them this season.

"Canna kick it?"
"No, you can't"

Carlo Cannae shanks a straightforward penalty to win the match, then, trailing by 2 point in the 81st minute, declines a 70%er penalty and kicks it for a lineout. Completely bottled it. I usually defend him, but not tonight Josephine.

Some handy matches. Hastings looks like he had a bad one, and Edinburgh continue their good form in the derby under Cockerill.

I have no idea what is going on with the Scarlets. Scott & Liam Williams can't be that much of a season defining loss can they? If they don't get their act together they might miss out on the playoffs. Unthinkable at the start of the season.

Latest posts