• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 12: Brumbies v W Force

D

Dumbo

The Brumbies after a week off take on the Western Force at home.
I’d say the Brumbies will be looking forward to this game as the past two weeks have been pretty woeful for the Force who’s defence seems to have gone walk about.
I’m going for the Brumbies at this stage who will want a win and a bonus point to set themselves up for a semi final berth.
The Force are not out of the running by a long shot but really need to get their collective **** together and get back on track, if they don’t take this one out then the writings on the wall.

The Force are finished. Their semi-final hopes are gone. All they can do now is try to keep the points below 30.

The Brumbies are slowly coming back back to their former self but without Mortlock, who seems to enjoy life from the hospital bed more often now. Gregan & Larkham are firing on all cylinders and that it self is worth 10 solitary points for the Brumbies. Watch Larkham show Giteau how a real playmaker dictates play. Gregan will hound the young Force halfback all night. Brumbies will look to Tawake, Wallace-Harrison & Hoiles to punch the ball forward over the advantage line.

Also dont forget to count how many times Ioane drops the ball.

Brumbies by 15+.

Since Larkham is playing, that gives the Brumbies an extra leg.

Brumbies should take this, but I think it will be a tight match.

Yep, Larkham has been on fire lately and showing than when 100% fit with a pack going forward he's still the best playmaker in the world.

I feel that the battle of the breakdown is where this game will be won and the Brumbies have a massive advantage in that area.

Brumbies by 3 :(

FORCE:

1. Gareth Hardy 2. Tai McIsaac 3. Troy Takiari 4. Rudi Vedelago 5. Nathan Sharpe © 6. David Pusey 7. David Pocock 8. Scott Fava 9. Matt Henjak 10. Matt Giteau 11. Cameron Shepherd 12. Junior Pelesasa 13. Ryan Cross 14. Scott Staniforth 15. Drew Mitchell 16. Luke Holmes 17. AJ Whalley 18. Luke Doherty 19. Richard Brown 20. Chris O’Young 21. James Hilgendorf 22. Digby Ioane

I dont think i've said a bad word about John Mitchell since he's been in charge at the Force....

BUT...

When it comes to team selection the man is a dead set f#$@ing moron!

Mate, Pelesasa is probably one of your best players to date.

It's Ryna Cross that you should be hounding, watch the last 2 games and see how crap he really is. Yes, you're right about team selection and I think it's time for Mitchell to puts Staniforth & Pelesasa together in the midfield.

Just my 2 cents. :p

Pelesasa was good against the Chiefs, didn't even see Cross in that game seems to have died down since his debut.

Yep, Larkham has been on fire lately and showing than when 100% fit with a pack going forward he's still the best playmaker in the world.

I feel that the battle of the breakdown is where this game will be won and the Brumbies have a massive advantage in that area.

Brumbies by 3 :(

FORCE:

1. Gareth Hardy 2. Tai McIsaac 3. Troy Takiari 4. Rudi Vedelago 5. Nathan Sharpe © 6. David Pusey 7. David Pocock 8. Scott Fava 9. Matt Henjak 10. Matt Giteau 11. Cameron Shepherd 12. Junior Pelesasa 13. Ryan Cross 14. Scott Staniforth 15. Drew Mitchell 16. Luke Holmes 17. AJ Whalley 18. Luke Doherty 19. Richard Brown 20. Chris O’Young 21. James Hilgendorf 22. Digby Ioane

I dont think i've said a bad word about John Mitchell since he's been in charge at the Force....

BUT...

When it comes to team selection the man is a dead set f#$@ing moron!
[/b]
You Lie! :rolleyes:

Pelesasa was good against the Chiefs, didn't even see Cross in that game seems to have died down since his debut.
[/b]

Cross needs to lift his game drastically as he's becoming a liability for the Force.

it would be somewhat a failure if the brumbies don't put at least 30 points on the force. the force are simply shocking and they will need some early points to have any hope at all in this game. I suspect that they will still be thinking about the last 2 weeks and the brumbies will run riot and put another huge score on the force. this game is also crucial for both team's top 4 hopes with the loser pretty much out of the race for the semis

Western Force=out of form last few games.
Brumbies=great form!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Easy Brumbies to win!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Well :( ,how many times have we seen that this year?

In the lead with 2min left, all we have to do is not concede a penalty.... so what do we do?... :wall:

Anywayz, i'm not too dissapointed.Brumbies are one of the only teams with a chance(albeit slight) of knocking off the Cheats this year.... CAAARN BRUMBIES! do us Aussies proud!

Brumbies were affected by the bye, this game should do them the world of good when going up against the Crusaders.

Force defence really improved compared to their last 2 games just couldn't hold onto their passes when needed.

I always thought the Force would never make the semis...they still won't but honestly this was a very strong team this year, big improvements apart from the last few games in nzl but still a huge contrast from last season. awesome stuff boys

Latest posts