• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 12 - Cats v W.Force

Originally posted by Rassie@Apr 27 2006, 10:31 PM
Wikus is the news! Yeah, i too think Cats will win this one!
Yeah that he is out
Cats: 15 Earl Rose, 14 Conrad Jantjes, 13 Grant Esterhuizen, 12 Doppies la Grange, 11 Jaque Fourie, 10 Andre Pretorius (captain), 9 Enrico Januarie, 8 Ernst Joubert, 7 Trevor Hall, 6 Cobus Grobbelaar, 5 Gerhard Mostert, 4 KleinJan Tromp, 3 Daniel Muller, 2 Delarey du Preez, 1 Lawrence Sephaka.
Replacements: 16 Willie Wepener, 17 Bertus Smit, 18 Willem Stoltz, 19 Alten Hulme, 20 Jano Vermaak, 21 Wayne Julies, 22 Wylie Human.

Half Time 21-3 FORCE!!!!

2 tries to Staniforth and 1 to Ioane

I feel a first win coming up :cheers:

Why is Fourie playing 11 for the Cats? I've always thought he looked good lining up at 13.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Apr 29 2006, 02:11 AM
Why is Fourie playing 11 for the Cats? I've always thought he looked good lining up at 13.
Because there idiots

nice tip by the way ;)

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Apr 28 2006, 07:13 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Apr 29 2006, 02:11 AM
Because there idiots

nice tip by the way ;) [/b]
Pfft....I'm a northerner. What do I know about rugby? :rolleyes:

;)

brilliant news, the game aint on here in the uk, good to see ioane getting a try, and good to see staniforth getting just rewards for his fine efforts all season.

Another Draw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

:cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy:

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Apr 29 2006, 02:14 AM-->
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Apr 28 2006, 07:13 PM

Because there idiots

nice tip by the way ;)

;) [/b]
Obviously more than me

34-34

I'm speechless, what the hell were they doing....... they just stopped defending,thy just stopped playing rugby.

i cant take it anymore.

f*** man, thats a shocking second half display by all accounts.

to conceade 31 pts is bad.

Lol what on earth just happened. Force should have won this easily but a draw geez. Thank God they have recurited well next season or it could have been another long year for them.

A draw 34-34 with a last minute try to Cats... Force have got to feel hard done by, their first win is so close to them!

I called a draw too - except for the Cheetahs-Blues game...

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Apr 28 2006, 08:11 PM-->
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Apr 29 2006, 02:14 AM

Because there idiots

nice tip by the way ;)

;)
Obviously more than me

34-34

I'm speechless, what the hell were they doing....... they just stopped defending,thy just stopped playing rugby. [/b]
:p

As I said, never underestimate the South Africans on home soil.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Apr 29 2006, 06:11 AM-->

Because there idiots

nice tip by the way ;)

;)
Obviously more than me

34-34

I'm speechless, what the hell were they doing....... they just stopped defending,thy just stopped playing rugby.

i cant take it anymore. [/b]
That was just plain disgraceful... to be dominating a game with such power and then to switch off THAT much! That was terrible, it almost looked as thought they wanted to lose!

i think this game showed the force's inexperience of being in the lead and closing a game down, theyve got to develop a killer mentality and go for the f***ing neck.

Originally posted by sanzar+Apr 29 2006, 04:29 PM-->
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Apr 29 2006, 06:11 AM

Because there idiots

nice tip by the way ;)

;)

Obviously more than me

34-34

i cant take it anymore.
That was just plain disgraceful... to be dominating a game with such power and then to switch off THAT much! That was terrible, it almost looked as thought they wanted to lose! [/b]
I'm not one to bag my team but disgraceful doesn't even begin to sum up that 2nd Half performance.

That was there worst half of the year ....... i seriously dont wanna talk about this game again im still gutted........

:locked:

Latest posts