Round 12 - Cats v W.Force

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Apr 29 2006, 09:37 PM-->
Originally posted by sanzar@Apr 29 2006, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Apr 29 2006, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Apr 29 2006, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Apr 28 2006, 07:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Apr 29 2006, 02:11 AM
Why is Fourie playing 11 for the Cats? I've always thought he looked good lining up at 13.

Because there idiots

nice tip by the way ;)

Pfft....I'm a northerner. What do I know about rugby? :rolleyes:

;)

Obviously more than me

34-34

I'm speechless, what the hell were they doing....... they just stopped defending,thy just stopped playing rugby.

i cant take it anymore.

That was just plain disgraceful... to be dominating a game with such power and then to switch off THAT much! That was terrible, it almost looked as thought they wanted to lose!
I'm not one to bag my team but disgraceful doesn't even begin to sum up that 2nd Half performance.

That was there worst half of the year ....... i seriously dont wanna talk about this game again im still gutted........

:locked: [/b]
I feel you pain mate... I remember in 2004 when the Tahs were still a fickle side, they played a game against the Highlanders at home and were leading something like 27-0 at half time! They went on to lose that match 28-27...

Good point , next year should be different .........

I haven't totally lost faith in a win this year, we still got the Cheetahs to play(which will be tough) and maybe Mitchell will decide to actually play Pelesasa and Mackay next week.

Originally posted by Wally@Apr 30 2006, 10:35 AM
Are they available for selection?
Yeah they're both fit.........they were sitting on the bench against the cats

Only saw the game today... from what I could see the Force here ripped off... check the forward pass before the last try was scored...

Latest posts