• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
Originally posted by Ripper+Mar 2 2006, 03:23 PM-->
Originally posted by shiznit@Mar 1 2006, 09:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Mar 1 2006, 06:11 AM
Were f***ed.

End of Story.

Unless Lavea catches Bird Flu and dies... maybe we should send him to Hamilton, he would be bound to catch some disease there.

in hamilton??

have you walked down queen street lately?

with half of Shanghai located in inner city auckland i wouldnt be suprised if Lavea already has a mutated super form of bird flu. bird-sars. thats probably what hes got.

what ever hes got i wish it would hurry up and work...

seriously i think the blues might have a shot. if they can knock over the crusaiders then i think there season is definately back on track.
But Auckland has TECHNOLOGY.

The people in Hamilton think that everytime there is an eclipse, a monkey is eating the earth. [/b]
the only ones looking like monkeys at the moment are the JAFAS in charge or running the warriors. yes... aucklanders!!

and before you start saying it was league people we all know that one of auckland rugbys greatest minds is one of the bafoons behind this. yes... the great John Hart.

with all the technology in auckland its funny that no one in cafe' late land seemed to be able to find a calculator to figure out that 5 million dollars for ruben wiki and 5 million dollars for steven price was not going to fit into a $3.25 million salary cap.

Back on topic...

Mauger setback for the Crusaders
McIntyre and Ralph in the midfield
The Crusaders suffered a major setback ahead of their all-New Zealand Super 14 derby against the Blues at Jade Stadium, Christchurch, on Saturday. All Black centre Aaron Mauger has been ruled out with a hamstring injury.

Mauger suffered the hamstring strain in the Crusaders' 22-20 victory over the Sharks in Timaru last week. It was hoped he would recover in time, but on Thursday he was ruled out.

Cameron McIntyre has replaced Mauger at second five-eights (No.12) for the encounter with the Blues. Stephen Brett comes onto the bench.

Brad Mika makes his first start for the Crusaders this year, replacing Ross Filipo at lock.

Scott Hamilton returns to the starting XV after being on the bench last week, and Caleb Ralph moves in from the wing to centre - where he will partner McIntyre in the midfield.

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 1 2006, 08:45 PM
The Truth: "personally i think the Bledisloe cup is the best thing outside the WC "

Do you know that you lost Bledisloe something like 35 years in a row in the past?
And? NSW beat Qld for more than 40 straight years series after series, but that doesn't change the fact that Qld v NSW matches today are the most heated, hate filled and aggressive games in the Super 12/14.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Mar 1 2006, 08:23 PM

I wish the Tri nations had not expanded.
I agree to a point... I wish it had expanded, but not in the way it has. I personally wanted it to be transformed into a 5 nations with Argentina and the PI nations included... but that wouldn't generate enough capital to be viable it seems :toss: .

Originally posted by sanzar+Mar 2 2006, 10:15 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Rassie
@Mar 1 2006, 08:45 PM
The Truth: "personally i think the Bledisloe cup is the best thing outside the WC "

Do you know that you lost Bledisloe something like 35 years in a row in the past?
And? NSW beat Qld for more than 40 straight years series after series, but that doesn't change the fact that Qld v NSW matches today are the most heated, hate filled and aggressive games in the Super 12/14. [/b]
Yeah, when you had all the Queenslanders playing for you.

Originally posted by sanzar+Mar 2 2006, 10:18 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Gay-Guy
@Mar 1 2006, 08:23 PM

I wish the Tri nations had not expanded.
I agree to a point... I wish it had expanded, but not in the way it has. I personally wanted it to be transformed into a 5 nations with Argentina and the PI nations included... but that wouldn't generate enough capital to be viable it seems :toss: . [/b]
I'm sure it would have made just as much money with the addition of Argentina in the competition. They'd come close to filling their 70, 000 seat stadium on most occassions, although the ticket prices would be significantly lower. It would have been great for the game. I'm sure with an extra bye instead of an extra game this would have been possible.

Originally posted by shiznit+Mar 2 2006, 07:14 PM-->
Originally posted by Ripper@Mar 2 2006, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by shiznit@Mar 1 2006, 09:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Mar 1 2006, 06:11 AM
Were f***ed.

End of Story.

Unless Lavea catches Bird Flu and dies... maybe we should send him to Hamilton, he would be bound to catch some disease there.

in hamilton??

have you walked down queen street lately?

with half of Shanghai located in inner city auckland i wouldnt be suprised if Lavea already has a mutated super form of bird flu. bird-sars. thats probably what hes got.

what ever hes got i wish it would hurry up and work...

seriously i think the blues might have a shot. if they can knock over the crusaiders then i think there season is definately back on track.

But Auckland has TECHNOLOGY.

The people in Hamilton think that everytime there is an eclipse, a monkey is eating the earth.
the only ones looking like monkeys at the moment are the JAFAS in charge or running the warriors. yes... aucklanders!!

and before you start saying it was league people we all know that one of auckland rugbys greatest minds is one of the bafoons behind this. yes... the great John Hart.

with all the technology in auckland its funny that no one in cafe' late land seemed to be able to find a calculator to figure out that 5 million dollars for ruben wiki and 5 million dollars for steven price was not going to fit into a $3.25 million salary cap. [/b]
Haha, your retarded.

For a start, John Hart joined at the end of the 2005 season.

The Cap breaches occured before and during the 2005 season.

Secondly, Mick Watson is AUSTRALIAN (or so it says on some interview I found).

And thirdly, no one gives a flying f*** about the Warriors outside South Auckland, which is preety much Hamilton anyway.

there goes ripper ruining another thread by going off topic

crusaders, even with the loss of mauger and ralph going to center are still to strong, but having hamilton on the wing makses them a bit vunerable out wide. he doesnt have the pace or the strength really to take on any of the back 3 of auckland

Originally posted by woosaah@Mar 3 2006, 09:59 AM
there goes ripper ruining another thread by going off topic

crusaders, even with the loss of mauger and ralph going to center are still to strong, but having hamilton on the wing makses them a bit vunerable out wide. he doesnt have the pace or the strength really to take on any of the back 3 of auckland
Stoner McWoosaah, read the topic again.

If you look very carefully you would see it was shiznit who started this ruckus... I was merely defending the honour of Auckland from some idiot.

there was no need to carry it onto the league though as it has nothing to do with the game :)

Originally posted by woosaah@Mar 3 2006, 08:59 AM
having hamilton on the wing makses them a bit vunerable out wide. he doesnt have the pace or the strength really to take on any of the back 3 of auckland
I never likes Hamilton....until last year.....

He was scoring tries everywhere for the Crusaders............that team that won it ;)

Originally posted by woosaah@Mar 3 2006, 02:55 PM
there was no need to carry it onto the league though as it has nothing to do with the game :)
:huh: Remind me, who was the one who bought up the Warriors...

Hamilton is **** like Caleb Ralph, if he ever gets near an All Black jersey I'm going to kick someone in the nutsack very hard.

go the blues. victory maybe unlikely but they are my team and I will keep supporting them. hopefully the backline fires and the likes of rocketman and dougie can do something.

and for all those from the waikato

blues 3 super 12 ***les cheifs 0

end of disscusion

Originally posted by esoj@Mar 3 2006, 04:52 PM
go the blues. victory maybe unlikely but they are my team and I will keep supporting them. hopefully the backline fires and the likes of rocketman and dougie can do something.

and for all those from the waikato

blues 3 super 12 ***les cheifs 0

end of disscusion
The Cheifs would be nothing without Aucklanders.

Sivivatu (Wellesley College), Sam, Milsy (He would be rotting away in Southland if it wasn't for us), Lauaki ect.

not a lot at the moment. and bad luck with injury. the loss of tuitupou and mils is not the sole reason the blues aren't going well at the moment. sure they are losses but between auckland and harbour the talent is there just not performing at the moment. and lavea is just no a 10 simple as that. the npc is very different to super 14.