• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 4: Crusaders v Blues

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
oh i thought you meant without chiefs/waikato rugby as a whole...

they have more of our players than any other franchise

donald,sivivatu - wesley college
lauaki,bates,mills,tuitupou - kelston boyz

the list goes on....they feed off us more then we feed off them..they better be greatful for the secondary school rugby system we have which have seen many aucklanders go outta town

evans,toeava,laulala,newbie,tuialii,mika etc...

bring them all back to auckland and we will be just fine right now..maybe infact undefeated

defend aucklands honour?? hahaha!!
im sure the great city of auckland can survive without an internet geek looking after it.

dont get me wrong, im not chiefs fan im a blues fan through and through. im from the bay of islands and played all my junior footy for northland. i only moved to hamilton for uni. but by far and away auckland is deadset one of the shittiest places on the planet. if you cant see that your kidding yourself. if auckland was so great why is it when work is over everyone aucklander is trying to escape from that shithole?

back on the game....

i think woodcock really needs to stand up in this one. if woodcock, melamu and afoa can dominate at scrumtime the blues will definately be in with a good chance.

the other important part is in the loose. aucklands loose forwards need to be very aggressive at the breakdown. the only way to combat a champion openside flanker like McCaw is to get stuck into him. with flav back you have the most aggresive flanker on the planet. but the biggest risk of playing a high-tempo game around the ruck is that the players(ESPECIALLY FLAV!!) will need to be very carefull they dont cross the line because if you get down to 14 men against the crusaiders you can kiss the game goodbye.

if they can get parity at scrumtime and dominate at the breakdown we should be able give even a useless piece of auckland crap like lavea enough ball to win us the game.
im going for the blues by under 12

Originally posted by shiznit@Mar 3 2006, 06:14 PM
defend aucklands honour?? hahaha!!
im sure the great city of auckland can survive without an internet geek looking after it.

dont get me wrong, im not chiefs fan im a blues fan through and through. im from the bay of islands and played all my junior footy for northland. i only moved to hamilton for uni. but by far and away auckland is deadset one of the shittiest places on the planet. if you cant see that your kidding yourself. if auckland was so great why is it when work is over everyone aucklander is trying to escape from that shithole?
You do know that Lavea is born in Wanganui right?

And I find it funny that someone from Northland mocks the state of Auckland, that place is stuck in the 1840's still, it wouldn't surprise if I could ride up there on a horse and buy a huge chunk of land for 2 muskets and a blanket.

I'm **** scared of the Crusaders this game, the only time I have ever actually thought we would lose to the Cantabs in a long, long time.

*edit*

http://www.citymayors.com/features/quality_survey.html

2005 Rank 2004 Rank City Country Points
1  1  Geneva  Switzerland  106.5
1  2  Zurich  Switzerland  106.5
3  3  Vancouver  Canada  106.0
3  3  Vienna  Austria  106.0
5  5  Frankfurt  Germany 105.5
5  10  Munich  Germany  105.5
5  12  Düsseldorf Germany  105.5
8 5  Auckland  New Zealand  105.0
8 5  Bern  Switzerland  105.0
8  5  Copenhagen  Denmark  105.0
8 5 Sydney  Australia  105.0
[/b]

Yes... what a shithole Auckland is..

you wouldnt get your horse out of auckland alive. given half a chance your hungry asian cousins from queen street will be having a nice 'sweet and sour horse' with theyre 'dog fried rice'.

as for lavea..

Player: Tasesa Lavea
Position: First Five-Eighths
Born: 10/01/1980 South Auckland
Physical: 1.76m, 87kg
Tests: 0
Test Points: 0
NPC Team: Auckland
Super 14 Team: Blues

Blessed with a natural running game, Lavea also possesses the tactical and defensive qualities necessary for any modern-day pivot.

Lavea has been an age group rep through the ages of 14, 15 and 16 and was selected in both the Auckland and New Zealand Schools sides in 1998.The following year he was picked up by rugby league talent scouts from the Melbourne Storm and remained with that side for two years, before playing for the Manly Sea Eagles.

In 2000 he was selected for the New Zealand Kiwis for the World Cup.

from: http://www.allblacks.com/index.cfm?layout=...le&playerID=540

sounds like hes a product of auckland to me :lol:

F^&k me, Shiznet for prime minister - man that's some serious ownership... zap pow bat man.

Originally posted by shiznit@Mar 3 2006, 11:23 PM
you wouldnt get your horse out of auckland alive. given half a chance your hungry asian cousins from queen street will be having a nice 'sweet and sour horse' with theyre 'dog fried rice'.

as for lavea..

Player: Tasesa Lavea
Position: First Five-Eighths
Born: 10/01/1980 South Auckland
Physical: 1.76m, 87kg
Tests: 0
Test Points: 0
NPC Team: Auckland
Super 14 Team: Blues

Blessed with a natural running game, Lavea also possesses the tactical and defensive qualities necessary for any modern-day pivot.

Lavea has been an age group rep through the ages of 14, 15 and 16 and was selected in both the Auckland and New Zealand Schools sides in 1998.The following year he was picked up by rugby league talent scouts from the Melbourne Storm and remained with that side for two years, before playing for the Manly Sea Eagles.

In 2000 he was selected for the New Zealand Kiwis for the World Cup.

from: http://www.allblacks.com/index.cfm?layout=...le&playerID=540

sounds like hes a product of auckland to me  :lol:
Its funny that you always seem to ignore the stuff I've made you look stupid with, like your pathetic attempts to bring up the Warriors.

And incase you didnt see it the first time, http://www.citymayors.com/features/quality_survey.html

And it seems that Lavea has no birthplace.

http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/coe/692/lavea.html

Tasesa was born in Wanganui in New Zealand on the 1st October 1980[/b]

While
http://www.theblues.co.nz/player/profile.h...playerid=804447,

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/author/story.cfm...jectID=10347890 and

http://www.arfu.co.nz/mce/mce-page.aspx

all say he was born in f***ing Taihape (The only place I've ever been too that is worse than North Melbourne)

Originally posted by The Truth
I agree

Could you kindly find Perth on any of these lists?

http://www.citymayors.com/features/quality_survey.html

http://www.aneki.com/best_cities.html

http://channels.netscape.com/homerealestat...lass-ewp-lk2-hr

But whats this, Auckland coming in the Top 10 in all 3 cases?

:bravo: All three are the same survey fool, you just posted the same thing from 3 different sources...

if you took any notice of what was in bold you would realise not only did i highlight the place of birth but i also highlighted his junior rugby.

c'mon ripper, you should know where your born doesnt count for ****. in this very thread you were claiming sivivatu as a product of auckland yet he was born in FIJI wasnt he?

just take it on the chin mate, auckland produces alot of great players. but ever so often they produce a shithouse one.

as for your arguments about top citys... if auckland is such a great place why the hell does its population escape that crapper at every possible chance?

Originally posted by shiznit@Mar 4 2006, 01:03 PM
if you took any notice of what was in bold you would realise not only did i highlight the place of birth but i also highlighted his junior rugby.

c'mon ripper, you should know where your born doesnt count for ****. in this very thread you were claiming sivivatu as a product of auckland yet he was born in FIJI wasnt he?

just take it on the chin mate, auckland produces alot of great players. but ever so often they produce a shithouse one.

as for your arguments about top citys... if auckland is such a great place why the hell does its population escape that crapper at every possible chance?
Yeah, the place is becoming a ghost town, thats for sure.

In 1996, the population of Auckland city was 350,000. By 2002 it had risen to 401,500 and it continues to grow at about 20 people a day.

Fifty to 60 percent of this population growth is natural increase (births over deaths), while some of it is from people moving into Auckland from other parts of the country and kiwis returning from overseas. Many international migrants also choose to live here, adding to Auckland's diversity and cosmopolitan energy.[/b]

In population terms Auckland is growing 2.5 times faster than the national average.[/b]

Originally posted by Ripper@Mar 4 2006, 11:20 AM
:bravo: All three are the same survey fool, you just posted the same thing from 3 different sources...
sorry i think the last two are the same... not sure......

first one is from 2002- melbourne 1st perth 3rd

the other is the following year(check again) - melbourne 1st ,perth 4th

The point is ...... if you look hard enough you'll find Auckland on someone's survey..... doesn't mean **** though.

If you look here ,then Sydney has been voted the best city in the world for the last 8 years

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Mar 4 2006, 06:36 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Mar 4 2006, 11:20 AM

The point is ...... if you look hard enough you'll find Auckland on someone's survey..... doesn't mean **** though.

If you look here ,then Sydney has been voted the best city in the world for the last 8 years [/b]
Yes, but my point was that it proves that it's hardly te shithole like you and that hick from up north Shiznit say it is.

Originally posted by Ripper+Mar 4 2006, 05:41 PM-->
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Mar 4 2006, 06:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Mar 4 2006, 11:20 AM

If you look here ,then Sydney has been voted the best city in the world for the last 8 years
Yes, but my point was that it proves that it's hardly te shithole like you and that hick from up north Shiznit say it is. [/b]
Fair enough

Whats this... Lavea... doing two things correctly... in a row.

Somebody pinch me.

*Edit*

10-0 *****es, Lavea's actually looking preety good, Nacewa is kicking better than Jonny Wilkinson... now to go back and edit all my posts where I doubted the Blues :ph34r:

THESE REFS ARE f***ING BULLSHIT.

How the f*** is that a yellow card, let alone a f***ing penalty.

*edit*

It was too much to ask for it wasn't it... Just one good game Lavea, one good game.

I will offer $400 each of Laveas arms and legs, $50 per a finger or toe, $500 for an eye, ear or his nose and $2,500 for his head ($3,000 if you bring it on a platter). Happy hunting folks.

Blues got pumped 39-10

2 Tries to McCaw, blues owned the first 10 minutes, the Crusaders owned the 2nd half. Not a lot of tries, most of the points where from Carters boot.

Ref was 50-50

again lavea was at fault...he just dissapears after the first 10 minutes of the game...his kicking game and defence is very weak...he is more of a runner...he might play well at 2nd 5...we need mccalister badly at 1st 5...also the blues attack doesnt seem to have any depth...the backline seems too flat..thats why the defence is right up at their faces.

The Crusaders always look like they were going to win this one. Even though the Blues managed a 10 point lead the Crusaders still looked the more dangerous side. The second half just clicked for them and it was bye bye Blues.

Latest posts