• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 8: Blues v Bulls

finally we get to see some nick willaims powerhouse ball carrying...

was it me?...or did everytime troy flavell touch the ball a bulls defender got thrown away?...he will make the allblacks if not this trinations then the northern tour...but decision of returning will pay off in the black jersey

anyway....waqueseduadua has a great try didnt he?..poor habana

and tipoki is the most effective side stepper in the super14..and in nz rugby for the past couple years..gud to see him keep outta trouble

Whoever said Tasesa Lavea is worht 12 points for the opposition is smoking some f***ing potent pot.

Try 20-30.

Yet another time the "big is better" theory that SA teams use is kak, Bulls named a absolutely MASSIVE pack and they were on rollerskates in the scrums, ffs when we will learn?

And Drie Scholtz ain't the answer to the Bulls attacking woes if anything they were worse with him at no.12

Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 31 2006, 11:13 PM
Why wasn't he int he starting 15? and don't wah on about the guy - he's played one game and did real well... a lot of will remember the last game when he looked like ****.

All in all though, very good win for the Blues. If the Blues coach plays Lavea at 1st5 you really have to wonder what the hell the guy is up to.
What last game? The NPC final where he carved up, that was the last time he touched the ball more then 2 times up till last night?

And he wasn't in the starting 15 obviously because Nucifora is a retard... hopefully we can get John Kirwan in next year, won't happen, but still, we can only hope.

Sholtz is a big boy though. I just don't think they used him right. If your going to have a big fella like that at 12 then give him the ball and let him bash. Hougard just looks to kick a bit to much. He is a very good kicker but he doesn't like to attack. Poor Habana he is the invisible man on the Bulls due to lack of ball. I guess I would look for interceptions whenever I could if that was the only way to get the ball.

Originally posted by Stormer@Apr 1 2006, 01:13 AM
Yet another time the "big is better" theory that SA teams use is kak, Bulls named a absolutely MASSIVE pack and they were on rollerskates in the scrums, ffs when we will learn?

When you meet the Blues pack in real life you will agree that they are THE smallest pack around!

John Kirwan for Blues coach? anyone have anything to add on that.
Very interesting...

Very interesting... [/b]

coach of the most successful italian rugby union team??...no thanks...he would be welcome to build his rep as a club/high school coach in auckland before that tho...

Whoever said Tasesa Lavea is worht 12 points for the opposition is smoking some f***ing potent pot.

Try 20-30. [/b]

the funniest but scariest thing came to my mind..coz it could come true..which was when waqueseduadua scored that last try...and they cut to lavea dancing with the cheerleaders..that if they subd him in last 15min bulls could score 30 unanswered points

...and win....its so scary it could actually happen :(

Originally posted by Dumbo@Apr 1 2006, 02:31 PM
Very interesting...
Like Gay Guy said, the Blues have only really had real success under an Auckland coach (in 2003 Sloane was the coach, but we all know Henry pulled the strings)... and what the hell was he meant to do with Italy? Win a Grand Slam with them? St John in many Auckland fans eyes is able to walk on water.

sean fitzpatrick shud come back for coach!!!...did wonders with our 21s when he was in charge and was an assistant coach in that 03 auckland championship side

He needs to be in the set up somewhere, Manager most probably... he hasn't really had the coaching experience, at least Italy showed flashes of imporvment under St John.

Wonder if John Hart is still bitter... Yes, I'm clutching at straw, but what if...

Latest posts