• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 8: W.Force v Stormers

To put it as simple as possible, nobody here in SA likes Western Province, except themselves of course!

I hope the moffies can beat the Farce. There is the potential for 2 or more RSA teams to win in this round!!!!

Bulls and Cheetahs wins are crucial for a place in the semis. I don`t see how much will count Sharks or Stormers wins

Force for this one, it'll be close, but Western Australia (as opposed to Western Province) will win this. Neither team can put together two halves so if the force take out a decent gameplan and play well only in the second half they'll come it with... maybe 5.

can't see the force wining this one. they simply don't have the skill with the massive injury toll to compete with anyone at the moment. maybe if the force has a full strength line up they might but not likely with the team they have. I will defintely eat humble pie if they pull this off but I can't see it happening

I going Stormers on this one... they have to much experience (even if the other Saffa's on this forum think that they are ****). I will gladly eat humble pie if I'm wrong as well.

So thats two pies i should start preparing ?

I better get some tickets, i cant miss our first ever super14 win

You still have to wait for your first point as much as for a first win, you got to have patience until next season :D

I am a man of my word and if the force do get up I will defintely try and be one of the first to reply with congratulations and admit I was wrong.

I am fairly confident though that I won't need to eat humble pie and that the stormers will prevail

Force I think have finally clicked. This could well be their first win of the season if they play like they did against the Bulls in the 2nd half. Henjak not starting will help their cause.

The FORCE squad is: 1. Gareth Hardy 2. Brendan Cannon 3. Angus Scott 4. John Welborn 5. Nathan Sharpe © 6. Luke Doherty 7. Richard Brown 8. Scott Fava 9. Chris O'Young 10. James Hilgendorf 11. Digby Ioane 12. Scott Staniforth 13. Josh Graham 14. Haig Sare 15. Cameron Shepherd

BENCH: 16. Tai McIsaac 17. David Fitter 18. David Pusey 19. Matt Hodgson 20. Matt Henjak 21. Scott Daruda 22. Gavin DeBartolo

I don`t agree and let me tell you why because i`ve seen this kind of things repeating over and over again (smth like: Lavea doesn`t play, huh, we now stand a chance and so on) . Rugby is the game where team spirit is much more than a simple phrase! Rugby it`s all about team effort, it`s not like in footie, basketball or any other team sport!

Yes team effort, aka when the forwards get you forward you expect your 5/8 to put the ball in the corner not straight to the guy or out on the full.

when the 5/8 is not passing the ball well etc and not using good ball then it is defintely one peron's fault. in the blues case it was lavea stuffing things up for the rest of the team and for the force henjak

Head to Head:
Western Force: 15 Cameron Shepherd, 14 Haig Sare, 13 Josh Graham, 12 Scott Staniforth, 11 Digby Ioane, 10 James Hilgendorf, 9 Chris O'Young, 8 Scott Fava, 7 Richard Brown, 6 Luke Doherty, 5 Nathan Sharpe (captain), 4 John Welborn, 3 Angus Scott, 2 Brendan Cannon, 1 Gareth Hardy
Replacements: 16 Tai McIsaac, 17 David Fitter, 18 David Pusey, 19 Matt Hodgson, 20 Matt Henjak, 21 Scott Daruda, 22 Gavin DeBartolo

Stormers: 15 Joe Pietersen, 14 Tonderai Chavhanga, 13 De Wet Barry (captain), 12 Jean De Villiers, 11 Marius Joubert, 10 Naas Olivier, 9 Bolla Conradie, 8 Adri Badenhorst, 7 Schalk Burger, 6 Luke Watson, 5 Gerrie Britz, 4 Ross Skeate, 3 Eddie Andrews, 2 Schalk Brits, 1 JD Moller
Replacements: 16 Hanyani Shimange, 17 Neil Fullard, 18 Andries Bekker, 19 Joe van Niekerk, 20 Neil De Kock, 21 Peter Grant, 22 Jongi Nokwe

Latest posts