• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2012 Team Ratings?

We are trying to get the ratings of the CURRENT teams. South Africa are currently the strongest team. Go have a look at the last 3 years results. South Africa have butchered the New Zealanders. South Africa are the current World Champs, TRi Nations Champs, Super 14 Champs, Freedom Cup Holder and Champs. They have also killed NZ in NZ 2 out of 2 and overall 4 out of 4. What has the current NZ team done my boy?

Check and mate! Stop arguing the facts my boy!

If that's what you wanna go by fine, Ireland must be the best team in the world. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rugby_union_matches_between_Ireland_and_South_Africa We beat South Africa on our last 3 encounters. Cheers!
I dunno what you mean by last 3 years. Last year South Africa won all their matches but prior to that New Zealand look dominant enough over them.
The fact of the matter is no team can tear another team apart like the all blacks and they are entirely deserving to claim to be the best team in the world. They're even ranked number 1. South Africa can take number 2 if they like. As a neutral I will always be far less expectant of Ireland in a match between Ireland and New Zealand than I would a match between Ireland and South Africa

"oh noes, New Zealand are rated 2% more then South Affica" :rolleyes:

Seems to me that people (especially some South African members) are more bothered about people saying "you're the best" to them then they are actually getting a fair representation for the palyer ratings.

Last edited:
That is because Ireland are realy crap barring O Driscoll!
When South Africa play them at the end of year tours they have to take quota players on tour so that the team is representative of the race (colour) in the country!
This is why South Africa are weaker at the end of year tours. Go look at the incoming tour results in the SA winter. South Africa thrash all Northern Hemisphere sides at that time of the year. Politicians unfortunately have too much say and the coaches want to keep their jobs so they oblige. If South Africa could choose purely on quality no team in the world would stand a chanceagainst South Africa.

If that's what you wanna go by fine, Ireland must be the best team in the world. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rugby_union_matches_between_Ireland_and_South_Africa We beat South Africa on our last 3 encounters. Cheers!
I dunno what you mean by last 3 years. Last year South Africa won all their matches but prior to that New Zealand look dominant enough over them.
The fact of the matter is no team can tear another team apart like the all blacks and they are entirely deserving to claim to be the best team in the world. They're even ranked number 1. South Africa can take number 2 if they like. As a neutral I will always be far less expectant of Ireland in a match between Ireland and New Zealand than I would a match between Ireland and South Africa

Is it just me or whenever South Africa fail to win a game these days it's due to the quota system? Look at all the quota players when Ireland beat the Boks this year:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="liveTblRowWht"><td class="liveTblTextGrn">5</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">FB</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Zane Kirchner</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">14</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">W</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">JP Pietersen</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">13</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">C</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Jaque Fourie</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">12</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">C</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextgry">Wynand Olivier</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">11</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">W</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Bryan Habana</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">10</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">FH</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextgry">Morne Steyn</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">9</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">SH</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Fourie du Preez</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">1</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">P</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Tendai Mtawarira</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">2</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">H</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">John Smit (c)</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">3</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">P</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextgry">BJ Botha</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">4</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">L</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Andries Bekker</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">5</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">L</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Victor Matfield</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">6</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">F</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Heinrich Brussow</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">7</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">F</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Schalk Burger</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">8</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">N8</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Danie Rossouw</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td width="20"> </td> <td width="30"> </td> <td class="liveTblTextGrn" style="text-align: left; line-height: 19px;">Replacements</td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">16</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">P</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Bismarck du Plessis</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">17</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">P</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextgry">CJ van der Linde</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">18</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">
</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextgry">Francois Hougaard</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">19</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">
</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextgry">Jean Deysel</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">20</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">L</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextgry">Dewald Potgieter</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">21</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">FH</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Ruan Pienaar</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">22</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">C</td> <td>Juan DeVilliars
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Disgraceful.

I think the common opinion around people I talk to is that NZ, SA and AUS are better than the NH teams, save for France (depending on which team turns up). Scotland are improving, and were good to watch in the 6N, England are devoid of ideas, Wales and Ireland seem equal or better than England.
And I think those are the main-est teams. Samoa and Argentina and the like could probably be ranked up there.

I think a rough number, and then a variable to fluctuate results. So, say France are 85. They often have awful games, and then swing to world-class the next week. So there should be something that signifies that, so you might be playing a 90+ France, or a 70~ France.

And the fairest way of doing it might be to have an average of the players on the team, much like Fifa's star ratings change depending on the players you have in your squad. (I think Fifa takes into account the whole team, including reserves too)

That is because Ireland are realy crap barring O Driscoll!
When South Africa play them at the end of year tours they have to take quota players on tour so that the team is representative of the race (colour) in the country!
This is why South Africa are weaker at the end of year tours. Go look at the incoming tour results in the SA winter. South Africa thrash all Northern Hemisphere sides at that time of the year. Politicians unfortunately have too much say and the coaches want to keep their jobs so they oblige. If South Africa could choose purely on quality no team in the world would stand a chanceagainst South Africa.

How blind I have been. You are right. I take off my crown to you.

I now see that this is how the rating system should surely be done:

South Africa: 1,000
Barbarians: 90
New Zealand: 85
Australia: 70
Everyone else: 0

For South Africa are the greatest and all otheres are "realy crap"

Firstly, South Africa have not played Ireland this year it was in 2009. Secondly - My point proven in your stats provided.

15. Zane Kirchner - Frans Steyn would be in any team before Zane but the coach is an a....!
14. JP Pieterson - Gerhard Van der Heever is way better than him but he does not match quota standards.

Already that is a handycap. It is absolutely pathetic that the international team can not field the strongest team at all times. This is not something SA are proud of, I feel sorry for the other 13 chaps who deserve to be there and have to play extra hard to make up for the handicaps. Even more so for those players who deserve to be there but are not chosen because of the quotas. eg: Gary Botha is the Bulls no.1 hooker. John Smit is injured and who does the coach choose. The second and thirs choice hookers for the Bulls. Chilliboy and Bandiso Maku. What message does that send to Garry Botha and shame, imagine what the 2 and 3rd choice hookers feel like when they join the Bok squad.

Is it just me or whenever South Africa fail to win a game these days it's due to the quota system? Look at all the quota players when Ireland beat the Boks this year:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="liveTblRowWht"><td class="liveTblTextGrn">5</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">FB</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Zane Kirchner</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">14</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">W</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">JP Pietersen</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">13</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">C</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Jaque Fourie</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">12</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">C</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextgry">Wynand Olivier</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">11</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">W</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Bryan Habana</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">10</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">FH</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextgry">Morne Steyn</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">9</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">SH</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Fourie du Preez</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">1</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">P</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Tendai Mtawarira</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">2</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">H</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">John Smit (c)</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">3</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">P</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextgry">BJ Botha</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">4</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">L</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Andries Bekker</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">5</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">L</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Victor Matfield</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">6</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">F</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Heinrich Brussow</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">7</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">F</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Schalk Burger</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">8</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">N8</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Danie Rossouw</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td width="20"> </td> <td width="30"> </td> <td class="liveTblTextGrn" style="text-align: left; line-height: 19px;">Replacements</td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">16</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">P</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Bismarck du Plessis</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">17</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">P</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextgry">CJ van der Linde</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">18</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">
</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextgry">Francois Hougaard</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">19</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">
</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextgry">Jean Deysel</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">20</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">L</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextgry">Dewald Potgieter</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">21</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">FH</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="liveLineupTextblk">Ruan Pienaar</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="liveTblRowWht"> <td class="liveTblTextGrn">22</td> <td class="liveTblColCtr">C</td> <td>Juan DeVilliars
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Disgraceful.

I'm not sure what this "Savage Lezzo" is on about but S A have not "butchered" New Zealand in the last 3 years of Tri-Nations. We copped a 3-0 last year, no argument. The year before we won one against them, lost another by 2 pts and lost the other 19-0. So mixed results there in 2008. The year before in 2007, we beat them in both games.

I think the guy has turned into a bad winner, which is sad really, because it's deluded his thinking. To be a winner, you need to have taken part, he's merely sharing in the success of others and gloating on the efforts of his heroes. Celebrating wins is great and fans are entitled, but rubbing other peoples noses in it to prove your own superiority? Laughable. You are not a springbok mate.

I've just proven that some of his statements are wrong. and if some are wrong, even more can be too. He's hardly worth responding to though, because he's living in dreamland.

Firstly, South Africa have not played Ireland this year it was in 2009. Secondly - My point proven in your stats provided.

15. Zane Kirchner - Frans Steyn would be in any team before Zane but the coach is an a....!
14. JP Pieterson - Gerhard Van der Heever is way better than him but he does not match quota standards.

Already that is a handycap. It is absolutely pathetic that the international team can not field the strongest team at all times. This is not something SA are proud of, I feel sorry for the other 13 chaps who deserve to be there and have to play extra hard to make up for the handicaps. Even more so for those players who deserve to be there but are not chosen because of the quotas. eg: Gary Botha is the Bulls no.1 hooker. John Smit is injured and who does the coach choose. The second and thirs choice hookers for the Bulls. Chilliboy and Bandiso Maku. What message does that send to Garry Botha and shame, imagine what the 2 and 3rd choice hookers feel like when they join the Bok squad.

JP has long been accepted as being a selection based on merit. If you don't think he's the best winger in SA, that's your opinion. Steyn was playing outside of SA. Selectors in the SH are very reluctant to pick players not based at home, as they should be. I'm afraid those points aren't very convincing at all.

That is very mature of you!
You can't get 1000 %, it all makes sense now.

New Zealand, Australia, France and England are currently playing good rugby.
All I am saying is that SA have the edge over New Zealand and have all the stats and trophies to prove it.
Let's not get childish we just want the correct ratings for a game.
Hey who knows, things can change quickly in rugby as you would know. We could be arguing over nothing. Who is to say that SA dont' lose their grip on NZ in the next year and this arguing is all for nothing.

SA have dominated the S14 in the last 4 years and if SA win the Tri Nations again then this argument is pointless. I am just going to stress this again. We all just want correct GAME ratings. If NZ dominate this year then great, make their ranking higher than SA. However, on current stats and trophies held SA are ahead of NZ and deserve to be!

How blind I have been. You are right. I take off my crown to you.

I now see that this is how the rating system should surely be done:

South Africa: 1,000
Barbarians: 90
New Zealand: 85
Australia: 70
Everyone else: 0

For South Africa are the greatest and all otheres are "realy crap"

JP Pietersen would walk into any team around the world, except perhaps NZ (I do think he'd make their bench). He is in the SA team because he has talent.

That is very mature of you!
You can't get 1000 %, it all makes sense now.

New Zealand, Australia, France and England are currently playing good rugby.
All I am saying is that SA have the edge over New Zealand and have all the stats and trophies to prove it.
Let's not get childish we just want the correct ratings for a game.
Hey who knows, things can change quickly in rugby as you would know. We could be arguing over nothing. Who is to say that SA dont' lose their grip on NZ in the next year and this arguing is all for nothing.

SA have dominated the S14 in the last 4 years and if SA win the Tri Nations again then this argument is pointless. I am just going to stress this again. We all just want correct GAME ratings. If NZ dominate this year then great, make their ranking higher than SA. However, on current stats and trophies held SA are ahead of NZ and deserve to be!

I can't wait to see if/when NZ beat you in the Tri Nations.

Sure South Africa are deserving of being rated higher out of 100 in Rugby 2012 if the ratings went via that instead of the 5 star system. The point is, if your national team players could see how some of their fans are acting, you'd be very amazed at how quickly they'd dis-own you as a fan for being ungracious. No-one wants fans that act like they did it all themselves.

So if South Africa are the highest rated international team are Leicester Tigers 3rd team going to be the best team on the game ''Savage Lezza'' ?

I'm not sure what this "Savage Lezzo" is on about but S A have not "butchered" New Zealand in the last 3 years of Tri-Nations. We copped a 3-0 last year, no argument. The year before we won one against them, lost another by 2 pts and lost the other 19-0. So mixed results there in 2008. The year before in 2007, we beat them in both games.

I think the guy has turned into a bad winner, which is sad really, because it's deluded his thinking. To be a winner, you need to have taken part, he's merely sharing in the success of others and gloating on the efforts of his heroes. Celebrating wins is great and fans are entitled, but rubbing other peoples noses in it to prove your own superiority? Laughable. You are not a springbok mate.

I did not say that SA have won the last 3 tri nations. What I did say was that SA have dominated NZ in their last 6 Tri Nations matches (that would be 2 years). I specifically did not count in 2007 becasue Jake White in his wisdom did not send his A team to play the away games in the 07 Tri Nations in order to rest his players. His plan worked unlike the NZ who rested their players for a couple of weeks in the S14.

Just answer these two questions:

Which International rugby team "currently" holds every trophy possible?
Which International rugby team has beaten New Zealand4 times out of their last 6 outings?

Your answer will settle this argument.

Just answer these two questions:

Which International rugby team "currently" holds every trophy possible?
Which International rugby team has beaten New Zealand4 times out of their last 6 outings?

Your answer will settle this argument.

No-one, Samoa won the IRB Sevens World Championship. Ha

I can't wait to see if/when NZ beat you in the Tri Nations.

A test match between Sa and NZ is the pinnacle of the game. If NZ beat SA great and well done to them. If NZ win the Tri Nations good for them, it can only be good for the game.
They would then fully deserve a higher ranking in RUGBY 2012. On current results SA should be rated higher full stop!

JP Pietersen would walk into any team around the world, except perhaps NZ (I do think he'd make their bench). He is in the SA team because he has talent.

Yeah, I would pick him as third wing for New Zealand, Sivivatu, Jane then JP. He is excellent, solid, doesn't let you down and clothes lined an Irish man, my perfect player.

Latest posts