• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Championship: New Zealand - Argentina (08/09/2012)

Im thinking this match is going to be your guys greatest chance to beat us. The more im seeing the more i think we are in big trouble.

Really enjoying this game. Roncero seems like he would be great fun during a pub lock-in

AB's not using field position enough its going to be a VERY tough second half. Argentina will deff use field position in second half and their maul is looking the best in the competition by miles.

Snack time, I'm hoping the 2nd half is just as exciting. If they get the lights back on.

Last edited:
The last one was knock on of Cruden (I think), ¿what's the problem with this referee?

c'mon Pumas! Roman Poite is looking for errors just in blue-withe side... whats wrong with the lights? why do kiwis turn them off? maybe seeing a defeat coming? hahaha! just kidding guys... great match to see! C'mon Pumas!

Yep roncero has been the standout for me aswell he's been stoping guys dead in their tracks all night so far and even scored a great try.

Even Andrew Hore's sheep knew they were gonna miss that one. Go for touch Argies!

The fact that we, a nation who's national past time revolves around lads kicking a ball, can get a decent kicker, is simply mesmerizing.

Argentina's scrum is weak with the second stringers.... why did they take them off so early? Thats the only reason the AB's are beginning to get a bit of dominance.

Gutted the Pumas didnt score a try in the end, they deserved one :(

Good result for the Pumas, they didn't create much in attack, but defensively they were (again) superb!

Suicide tactics from the ABs in the first half to play running rugby in the middle of the hurricane (in the middle of the Westpac :D)

Latest posts