• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Championship: South Africa - New Zealand (06/10/2012)

Nice... 13 points behind and Lambie can get his shirt dirty for nothing.

Wow... I think that is the first time in my life I see the All Blacks getting a yellow card.

AB's down to 6 backs. South Africa keep it in the forwards :rolleyes:

Stupid play by the Boks. Come on! You know you play against 14 men, the backline is 1 short. Go wide FFS!!!

Should have been a Bok penalty, not "could have", "should have"

Oosthuizen costing us. Amateur.

ooooooooook that's it. That's the game right there. Too bad, really felt SA could make the giants fall on that one last step of the event.

Fortunately this match is airing with English commentary (the last couple/few matches have either had no commentary, or Spanish). It seems like a rather 'quiet' game, though. No one yammering on in the background...hmmmm, I just realized:

I miss Marshy! *ducks and runs for cover*

das

Full time, 32-16.

Well deserved win for the AB's - South Africa were on top for the first 25 mins or so, but we absorbed the pressure well. When we started running the ball looked very dangerous. Carter was sublime, while Gear and Conrad Smith also had great games in the backs. Whitelock was the pick of the forwards for me, though the loosies all had good games too.

Overall I really enjoyed the match - time to go get some sleep.

NOt sure what he's talking about, but the last 15 minutes of the match or so have been rather lackluster, with what seems to be a lot of time wasted in the scrum set.

das
Yeah i put it down to the boks running out steam. They came out firing in the 1st but didnt back it up in the second.

Latest posts