• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 Official Game

that sounds great not just wales on the pitch but playing the game aswell lol, I know samoans are naturaly big but wales would smash samoa to bits!!!
:p
What would be really cool, is if we can get 15 samoans Online to play 15 Welsh online...

I would love to play Prop!

I guess my next questions is does anyone have experience buying games from overseas? I am thinking of this game and Rugby Challenge if I can't find them here.

I am also interested in the mongo game for the PS3

I guess my next questions is does anyone have experience buying games from overseas? I am thinking of this game and Rugby Challenge if I can't find them here.

I am also interested in the mongo game for the PS3
Its not much of a difference from ordering from you're country besides that you pay a little extra for shipping costs and it might take a bit longer to arrive.

HI just want to know if the game will be released in South Africa and when thx

@Awebra...awe bra is how u dunno?!?!??! Check BT Games website; take 2 should also have it. Release date is in August; but specific date has not been confirmed yet...according to BT Games.

The ***le is Rugby World Cup 2011...obviously it will come and be sold in the defending Champions country. Rugby Union games for Xbox 360/Ps3 are in huge demand in SA.
BTW, we get most games; we only don't get some were the distributors are only focussed on National Distribution, as is the Case with Most Australian distributors. That is why SA Guys are struggling to get Rugby Challenge to SA in Pal format...well that is what they say.

Only twenty teams. IS this a joke its going backwards. What about all the domestic teams super xv, aviva premiership. THey have had this much time and end with this. Heineken Cup. hopefully there will be 6 nations and tri nations. Very Very disappointed right now

Due to the diversity in leagues and teams I will only purchase Rugby Challenge. Graphics do look better.

20 teams? NOOOO I MUST PLAY AS LEINSTER!!!! Ok, I can already tell that by August I'll be slamming my head against a wall trying to choose between RWC '11 and Rugby Challenge. hahaha Too many games I have to get this Fall/Holiday season to buy both at this same time. :(

Only twenty teams. IS this a joke its going backwards. What about all the domestic teams super xv, aviva premiership. THey have had this much time and end with this. Heineken Cup. hopefully there will be 6 nations and tri nations. Very Very disappointed right now
20 teams? NOOOO I MUST PLAY AS LEINSTER!!!! Ok, I can already tell that by August I'll be slamming my head against a wall trying to choose between RWC '11 and Rugby Challenge. hahaha Too many games I have to get this Fall/Holiday season to buy both at this same time. :(

Rugby World Cup 2011 game, meaning Rugby World Cup teams, think about it! FIFA world cup games, FIFA world cup teams. NRL Game, NRL teams, why would they licence club teams in a world cup game, focuses on the world cup? Sorry bout tha rant but thats all ive seen sine theyve announced it!

I Read Rugby Challenge have failed to get the Springboks and SA Superugby teams Licensed fro their game. I hope that means that HB have the Springbok License. Would suck to have both games not having Springbok License. I would expect that SARU would rather sell it to HB Studios because of the IRB license HB Have. Well i hope so!!! As it stands i don't think it is worth the money buying Rugby Challenge without any licensed SA Rugby teams. C'mon HB...tell us you have got the license from SARU!

I Read Rugby Challenge have failed to get the Springboks and SA Superugby teams Licensed fro their game. I hope that means that HB have the Springbok License. Would suck to have both games not having Springbok License. I would expect that SARU would rather sell it to HB Studios because of the IRB license HB Have. Well i hope so!!! As it stands i don't think it is worth the money buying Rugby Challenge without any licensed SA Rugby teams. C'mon HB...tell us you have got the license from SARU!

Ja mate that's a pity. I was swinging towards RC but if they havent got SA teams and I definitely dont want to play as an aussie or an all black. Good luck on waiting for HB to reply.

Latest posts