• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 Official Game

Will this be released in Canada? I hope so since we're participating in the World Cup!

and for italy?? i can play with uk game on my xbox 360??
in italy ZERO information in all website for this game!!!

Am I the only one that couldn't give a toss what the AI is like? I played one player for about 2 weeks on FIFA and since then am 100% online matches, playing real people is always a sports game at it's best, online will blow the doors off rugby gaming and bring an end to 'no-one around...better win the WC with Japan again'.

Thank Christ!

More importantly will it be released in Wales <_<

Certainly, we Italians do not have the right.

but who do you think you are?

and remember, 505 Games it's an italian company

Last edited:
Certainly, we Italians do not have the right.

but who do you think you are?

and remember, 505 Games it's an italian company

Lighten up all I ever see now is will this game be available in Italy / Canada ... patience is a virtue.

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/spor...11/images/6321246/8/?tag=thumbs_below;thumb;4

This is NZ playing against SA in two shots. Honestly, if you look at the shots, you wouldn't notice the kit wasn't licensed, apart from it seems to have some CCC markings in red, but it's very faint. Though i don't have a clue who is playing vs England. It has a CCC design, but i don't know what team that'd belong to, though the numbers and template seem to be CCC.

What do you guys think?

Also, you can see that there is a shortage of coloured players in those shots, so i'm not sure if the players actually match to real-life players, as you'd have at least two in the AB's.. Mealamu and Tialata?

well is it....is it available in Canada?....you seem to have some insider information.....come clean and tell the true!

Alistair has said numerous times that HB and 505 are working on it, he has said this more than once.

People need to read / search through things instead of being lazy and posting the same question over.

Alistair has said numerous times that HB and 505 are working on it, he has said this more than once.

People need to read / search through things instead of being lazy and posting the same question over.

Not many people like looking for a needle in a hay stack which are the very rare posts from HB.

Latest posts