• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby06 BIG ROSTER UPDATE THREAD

Hi everyone, this is Otyget and this is my first post on this forum.
As a Rugbyplayer from Sweden I'd really like it if someone here would do my this favour making a Sweden kit/roster.

For information about the Swedish kit and line up please follow these instructions.
For the kit:

http://www.rugby.se
Click the word "Bildgalleri" (Gallery) in the top menu.
New Window opens
There is a menu where it says "Välj Galleri/kategori" (Chose gallery/Category)
And chose the gallery called "Herrlandslag - Belgien 2005" (Mens team - Belgium 2005)
There you can browse the pics and see what the Swedish kit looks like.

For the line up:

Same webpage
Click the word "Landslag" (National team) in the top menu.
Find and click the word "Herrlandslaget (Mens team) in the menu to the right.
New page opens. Find and click the word "Spelarprofiler" (Player profiles) and you'll get the line up.
Unfortunately there isn't any stats on the players, only their names.

Hope this is something that could be done.

I would be more than gratefull if someone here would take this upon him/her to try to do this.

All The Best.
Otyget

Ok I have done a final few touch ups on the roster. This will be the final release from me, unless there is a major mistake somewhere and/or until Woosah makes those changes he mentioned. Just for those of you who may not have read the rest of the thread this is a complete update of all S14 sides for 2007 as well as updates to some international sides. So without further ado here's the link:

Final Roster Update

The file also includes a quick readme. Big props to Huckleberry as well for finishing off the last 3 SAF sides.
As always the link to the latest version of the roster can also be found in my sig.

Enjoy.

Ozzy your update is great but I cannot play a super14 with your roster. I found out your Hilanders team is bit scr*wd...

Any change of a fix m8?

Could you be a little more specific stormersman? I have fully tested the roster out and have played right through a super14 tournie with at least 3 of the created teams. All appeared to work no problems.
As for the highlanders, what seems to be the problem? Do they suck a little too much :D or is it a technical problem.
Let me know as I am interested in what could be causing your problem and if anyone else has experienced this.

Well when I enter the hilanders in woosahs editor i get an error. When I enter it in Rugby 06 squad management the game just exits.. Also happens when I want to play super 14. When I use other roster I got no problems

Well when I enter the hilanders in woosahs editor i get an error. When I enter it in Rugby 06 squad management the game just exits.. Also happens when I want to play super 14. When I use other roster I got no problems

I got some random runtime error when trying to edit the team with the editor but thats the only thing i get.

I checked on the highlanders for you stormersman and you are correct there is an error when trying to edit them with woosah's roster editor, but I have no problem editing them ingame in squad management. If you like you can tell me what you are trying to change exactly and I can either update the roster for you, or I can try and find out what is causing the error in woosah's editor. I do know that rugby 06 pops out different random errors depending on your comps setup, on mine it used to randomly crash back to the desktop when it felt like it, but now it seems to behave itself, go figure??? Also rugby 06 hates programmes like spyware doctor so maybe disabling any programmes like this, that you have running could solve your problem.
Perhaps woosah can shed some light on what causes the error when using his editor.

what are you trying to edit on the highlanders, works fine for me. Changing players etc.

I might do some more on it to see if i can fix the french bug while i am waiting.

post your roster file ill see whats going on.

Well I would like the team rankings updated.. Thats what I am trying to edit but as soon as I update the Shark's Rankings the Hilanders become screwed.

By "team rankings" do you actually mean "team ratings". I haven't really experimented with these to see their effect but I think they don't affect the actual ability of the team when you play using them or against them. However I am unsure whether it makes a difference to the computer when auto-deciding the outcome of matches and deciding which team should win/lose.
If anyone has tried this yet please let us know whether team ratings has any effect on ai determined outcomes?
Also woosah are you saying you are able to edit the highlanders roster in your roster editor without getting an error?

yeah i can edit the highlanders roster, will check out the team ratings and stuff while i am at it.

Yes I meant team rantings. Well i changed the cats/lions rating the same as the crusaders and they won every game..

They perform better against the ai in simulating games.. I watched the lions lose 14 - 0 for 5 matches after update they won 35 - 17 against crusaders so for me it works..

They perform better against the ai in simulating games.. I watched the lions lose 14 - 0 for 5 matches after update they won 35 - 17 against crusaders so for me it works..
[/b]

hey i m new here and i have followed wat u said to do by placing the latestS14Ver2.ros into my ea sports rugby 06 directory but nothin happens when i play the game ? like the rosters arent up to date they havent changed... what am i missing here

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

hey i m new here and i have followed wat u said to do by placing the latestS14Ver2.ros into my ea sports rugby 06 directory but nothin happens when i play the game ? like the rosters arent up to date they havent changed... what am i missing here
[/b][/quote]

You need to load it probably. Go to where you normally load the profile and there is an arrow on the right of where it says profile and then you should come to rosters and you select it and press load. I hope that helps
:)

ok i went to load...my rugby then load then rosters and theres only rost_0 there and thats the basic one....

i ve put the file latestS14Ver2.ros file into the ea sports rugby 06 folder???? is it suppose to go somewhere else in there ?

dw figured it out u gotta put it into the my documents section with all the other saves... u guys should point that out cause u said put it into the EA sports directory that is usually the program files one.... it should say the ea sports save directory.. thanks though great patch for the game !!!!!!!!!!! especially when i ve been googling for one for years !!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hmm that's weird I was sure I had the correct directory written down in the readme. I'll have to review it.
I'm glad you liked the roster update, I too waited for a while for someone to do one and then when I realised the next rugby game might be a ways off I decided to do one myself, or at least get the ball rolling.
Woosah, I don't want to bug you about it or anything but do you still plan to make the roster work for World League or have you decided to flag it?

bit of playing around needed, also need to find the time. might have some time later on this week though.

Latest posts