• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Russia and the West

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictures captured crackdown in Moscow in May 2012.

Attacks on police, throwing stones.

0_7c15e_233ce05a_XXL.jpg

70005.jpg

193521335_e050bcd194e8743f3c9668e3d55e3dab_800.jpg

In what country in the world the police would have acted differently?

In Ukraine !:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsEXIv81XyU

Tell us about the hero of Ukraine Shukhevych.

About ******* destroys women and children in Volyn.

Poles, not the Russian clip removed.

Tell us about the monuments in Ukraine, tell us about the extermination of the Jews ...

- - - Updated - - -

This Kiev ...

[video]https://youtu.be/cc5MHH9oNZ4[/video]

The man spoke in Russian subway.

- - - Updated - - -

Pray rat, that the Russian army would not come ...

[video]https://youtu.be/D0z557aPT8Q[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Russian on a tree (hang) ...

[video]https://youtu.be/Ia47r_CEZJc[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

[video]https://youtu.be/ggh-EcQsVJ4[/video]

Russian knives (to cut) ...

- - - Updated - - -

This militia is well ****ed you, I hope Putin will give the order, and **** you again, our army .

[video]https://youtu.be/UQrKQLoQ8hk[/video]

You only against defenseless women and children are fighting well ...

[video]https://youtu.be/uJv4MGoHj60[/video]

Last edited:
The legend of world boxing Roy Jones Jr. will receive Russian citizenship.

Known fight Jones at the Olympics in Seoul, where corrupt judges gave the victory to the Koreans.

2 judges gave the victory to Jones (USSR, Hungary) and three for the money gave the victory to those who do not deserve it.

Nothing was investigated and proved.:cool:

Russia has a great boxer called Sergey Kovalev, potentially as good as Roy Jones Jr, he is from Chelyabinsk. He fights and lives in the USA, his son was born in the USA, do you think he will ever return home to Russia? I don't. The West is more progressive than Russia, a better place in almost every respect.

Most Russian think like me.

In Russia, most want the introduction of the death penalty, including for pedophilia.

During the ban the promotion of homosexuality.

I do not what that *******, I most ...

I think that if Russia will not climb in the case of the West, and the West should not teach us how to live ...:cool:

Britain used to think this way about 150 years ago, that's how far the Russians are behind mentally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, austingtir, exactly. And so is your understanding of Russia vs World situation. It is a long long way away from reality :)

Funny. I live in poor country and could afford trips to US, Canada, Australia, Namibia and Germany. As well as to many other places. You live in one of the most wealthy countries and ask me for money? Not that succesful, pal? So maybe that's the root of your bitterness towards "western world and its propaganda" and your sympathy towards Russia? It makes sense now :)

Sure. What exactly actions you refer to? My cousin spent about a year there, so I will gladly share the info I possess. What is the info you'd like to know?

I have no clue what you're talking about. Regarding the links you've provided - grab this one:
http://www.interpretermag.com/russi...alists-and-anti-semites-putin-supporters-all/
See? We have 'Nazi' on the other side of line of scrimmage now. And that's, my friend, is the way media work. If you seriously believe that an artcle on the web proves something... well, good luck exploring the world then :D

Omg, really??? You may be surprised, but all kremlin bots' posts do. His 'postings' didn't contain anything like the below, I assume?

View attachment 4002View attachment 4003View attachment 4004
View attachment 4005View attachment 4006View attachment 4007
View attachment 4008View attachment 4009View attachment 4010
View attachment 4011View attachment 4012

ps. As a conclusion, austingtir - you're sitting on your chair thousands miles away from Ukraine, from Georgia, from Chechnya, from Moldova, from Syria, from all those countries Russia invaded, terrorised and covered with blood. You're reading moronic articles, listen to paid trolls and are pretty sure that everyone except yourself is caught up with 'western propaganda'. Russia - is an agressor. Not only in my country, but in many-many others. Russia kills people, starts wars, turns cities into ruins and tells 'nope, that was all done by ukrainian (georgian, moldovan, cechen, syrian) nazis'. Actually, this tactics was raher successfull in 1939 when Hitler did the same with Czech people and in Poland. Funny, but at that time there were way too many people like you all over the world, who were yelling 'noone has right to dictate Germany what to do' and 'Hitler is a strong leader'. You're doing the same now. Funny though, but having this passion towards Russia, I doubt you will ever set foot to that hell of a country, being perfectly sure that you will hardly last there a month :)

I knew you wouldnt have any clue what im talking about because you are in Kiev not on the front lines! Or are you even in Ukraine??

Maybe if Ukraine didnt sell itself out to the USA and the international monetary fund you wouldnt find yourselves in the situation your in now! The IMF will bleed your country dry till theres nothing left and then ask for even more! While the US senators steal your natural resourses!!!

Your first post got my heckles up because its like the pot calling the kettle black!!!!!!

Ukraine is no better than Russia and in some cases it is much worse!

Even in my country there is Nazi's. But last time I looked there is not evidence of our Nazi's nailing christians to crosses and burning them alive!!

Last edited:
Russia has a great boxer called Sergey Kovalev, potentially as good as Roy Jones Jr, he is from Chelyabinsk. He fights and lives in the USA, his son was born in the USA, do you think he will ever return home to Russia? I don't. The West is more progressive than Russia, a better place in almost every respect.

Britain used to think this way about 150 years ago, that's how far the Russians are behind mentally.

US richer than Russia, someone that's enough.

But it's advantages.

There are enough people in Russia expansions that are not sold and not bought ...:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

I knew you wouldnt have any clue what im talking about because you are in Kiev not on the front lines! Or are you even in Ukraine??

Maybe if Ukraine didnt sell itself out to the USA and the international monetary fund you wouldnt find yourselves in the situation your in now! The IMF will bleed your country dry till theres nothing left and then ask for even more! While the US senators steal your natural resourses!!!

Your first post got my heckles up because its like the pot calling the kettle black!!!!!!

Ukraine is no better than Russia and in some cases it is much worse!

Even in my country there is Nazi's. But last time I looked there is not evidence of our Nazi's nailing christians to crosses and burning them alive!!
He wrote late at night in our time, most likely from the US.

There are a lot of fans in Ukraine at a distance ...:D

You know what was the "Cold War"?

GDP of the USSR was a maximum of one-third of US GDP, and yet still were Britain, France, Germany, Japan and so on!

Probably on the battlefield of the USSR could play at least a draw, ending the destruction of all life on earth, but well before that it did not come.

It was a very uneven battle.

The Soviet Union after the war with Germany was destroyed more than Germany.

And only the United States benefited from this war.

US subjugated Europe via loans after the war.

And the Soviet Union did not obey the United States, that's all.

And now the GDP of Russia and the West is probably the ratio of 1 to 10.

How Russia will weaken the West?:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Why wouldnt we? Turkey has been an important member of NATO for many years and were a big reason the Red Army didnt roll over western Europe, they perhaps feel rightly that they are owed EU membership. Poland, Hungary etc were in the Warsaw pact and puppet states for the USSR yet they are given membership. Seems strange to me.

America does start of lot of **** and to be honest are very naive in the way they believe everyone wants their form of democracy but they have more money and offer more in terms of trade than the Ivans do.

True ?

Well, for example in Romania, Yugoslavia, Albania, the Soviet troops were not.

It seems in Bulgaria, too, it was not.

Romania and Yugoslavia protested against the invasion of Czechoslovakia.

No one supported the entry of Soviet troops in Afghanistan!

Compare now with their current state of US slaves.:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the difference being most Russians are not naive enough ( apart from Vladimer12) to believe they are doing it for truth, justice and the Russian way. Yanks do actually believe that people want to be bombed and invaded so they can have the american way of life impossed on them because thats what everyone really wants..dont they

In Russia, a lot of different people and opinions, but now most do not believe the West.

They hate the United States and despise to Europe.

In contrast to the 90% support 25 years ago.

Just do not be offended ...

- - - Updated - - -

You are right we are far better off allied to Russia than the bogus asylum seekers we have been admitting to our shores.

Europe must first be a Europe again.

Now Europe is in crisis.

The crisis is not in the wallets of the crisis in the minds ...

You can not fight against the Islamic state in Syria, while blowing into his territory is the Islamic state.:cool:

Last edited:
The fact is Russia wont have to weaken the west. The west is going a smack up job of doing that all on their own through ridiculous immigration policy and PC fools in charge!!

US richer than Russia, someone that's enough.

But it's advantages.

There are enough people in Russia expansions that are not sold and not bought ...:cool:
But money goes further in Russia so why not live there? because no one would choose to live there over modern, forward-thinking free nations.

Talk to me about Anna Politkovskaya and the imprisonment of Mikhail Khodorkovsky?

In Russia, a lot of different people and opinions, but now most do not believe the West.

They hate the United States and despise to Europe.

In contrast to the 90% support 25 years ago.

Just do not be offended ...

Brainwashed by state television...

Last edited:
Brainwashed by state television...

Let's talk about the propaganda in Russia.

In the center of Moscow is sitting "Russian Hour" radio station "Freedom" from the United States.

On television, you can watch euronews around the clock!

All that is written in the newspapers about the Russian world can be found on the website "Inosmi."

The talk show on television in Russia are participating foreign journalists including those from the United States, Director of the NATO Information Office in Moscow Robert Pszczel, they are all quite critical of Putin and Russia today.

I can give you the link of the Russian Internet space.

"Putin - a thief" - a slogan shouting opposition.

These pictures can be seen.

10474817_756724981044779_2263492794527317172_o.jpg

167_53be461fa4539.jpg

IMG_4065-1024x812.jpg

Come to Russian Internet you there is about Putin and Russia know!

The United States directly supports the "Russian" non-governmental organization (NGO), it is not forbidden!

You just have to write the documents that you are a slave to the US and get money for their work!

They had not been arrested, but it is despised by all slaves!

In Russia we have invested billions of dollars, but the free man does not make a slave!

From freedom do not give money!

Yes, change the flag to the US, my friend))):lol:

Talk to me about Anna Politkovskaya and the imprisonment of Mikhail Khodorkovsky?
Okay!

Khodorkovsky - a thief and a murderer!

But you're in the US have not heard about it?

Dozens of corpses.

Nefteyugansk mayor when he wanted tax "Yukos", an ordinary resident of Moscow where Khodorkovsky's office needs to expand ...

Khodorkovsky's personal involvement with murderers court did not prove it, but his chief of Safety in jail for life ...

Non-payment of taxes and fraud.

After Khodorkovsky was jailed tax revenues increased more than tenfold.

Politkovskaya?

Do you think Putin killed her?

The killers of Politkovskaya are found, the jury found them guilty, the verdict going to announce.

If Politkovskaya would not be a citizen of the United States you have a journalist of the newspaper 30,000 copies would never have learned.:cool:

Last edited:
Who are all these nations?:cool:
You know...the best ones, free from the influence of a pseudo-dictator.

Netherlands (you know the place, Russia shot down their jet), Australia, Norway, UK, Canada, Denmark, US, France, Germany etc.

Given the choice, no one but no one would choose to live in Russia perpetually stuck in the past with an old mentality, and poor quality of living.

Given the choice, no one but no one would choose to live in Russia perpetually stuck in the past with an old mentality, and poor quality of living.

Yes, we have an outdated mentality.

We value our freedom and independence.

No one can indicate how we should live. We do not accept US world domination.

We are free people. We can deny the Holocaust, we can say that gay is not normal, we do not recognize gay marriage, we are not allowed to see his country trash from around the world.

We live as we like, view the rest does not interest us.

We are quite well armed that could afford it.

We do not seek to dominate the world as the United States, we have an alternative to the American world.

We may be wrong, but this is our cross and we assume.

The world must be a place where it can hide Edward Snowden and the United States where the word does not cost anything ...

[video]https://youtu.be/Cwgn0eqVV80[/video]

:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

If you're talking about Putin, you're right, it is a pseudo-dictator.

This real dictator - the United States.
:cool:

Russia does not get off the Dutch aircraft probably did it on the big mistake militia.

And why ?

But because the Ukrainian aircraft attacked the towns of Donbass.

And the authorities in Ukraine have not closed the air space knowing that the militia seized several "Beech".

You warned in 2008 that if your motion to Ukraine this could lead to civil war.

"...Foreign Minister Lavrov and other senior officials have reiterated strong opposition, stressing that Russia would view further eastward expansion as a potential military threat. NATO enlargement, particularly to Ukraine, remains "an emotional and neuralgic" issue for Russia, but strategic policy considerations also underlie strong opposition to NATO membership for Ukraine and Georgia. In Ukraine, these include fears that the issue could potentially split the country in two, leading to violence or even, some claim, civil war, which would force Russia to decide whether to intervene."

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08MOSCOW265_a.html

Here's what you can do for $ 5 billion invested in the Ukraine!

But I'm not sure what you are allowed to read WikiLeaks))):cool:

- - - Updated - - -

And by the way the United States shot down .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

Maybe that's why they do not like it?:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Netherlands (you know the place, Russia shot down their jet), Australia, Norway, UK, Canada, Denmark, US, France, Germany etc.

I do not know, probably, these countries would never have reached the well-being without the United States!

There is no doubt the main reason for this happiness United States!

Perhaps the citizens of these countries like to send their troops to the illegal US war.

I would like to say about Germany.

The gold reserve of Germany is in the United States and I think that the Germans will never see it.

They are not allowed to have its own military aircraft, they are limited in the decisions of their country is occupied.

The fact that now represents Germany and Europe it is your doing.

That **** manual European countries is your occupation of Europe.

Why Europe policy and a strong army if the United States will understand all of the problems?

[video]https://youtu.be/req-oDf2ZRc[/video]

So now it looks Teutonic Terror with soloists from the United States))):cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Jihad rap ...:D

[video]https://youtu.be/rBFzTISZNCE[/video]

I agree with Vlad you have some very poor examples there. Germany is practically still an occupied country and it and the rest ARE dictated to by the US and you can add many many more to that list!

http://rense.com/general57/usafth.htm

http://justice4germans.com/2013/07/...rmany-it-remains-occupied-to-this-day-part-2/

We do not seek to dominate the world as the United States, we have an alternative to the American world.
Yes, and it sucks balls! :lol: Most Russian people would leave if they knew what it was like to live a good life in the West and many do. Nobody wants to move to Russia - for good reason.

Like Russia, the Middle East also has an archaic alternative to the US/West/Australasia - they are by common consent inferior places - with the exception of Israel, the one place which is closest to West.

You support where you come from because it is all you know, I understand that. But from a global perspective, the Russian people are being short-changed, Russia could be great, but it is mired in the Cold War politics of the mid-century.

Russia does not get off the Dutch aircraft probably did it on the big mistake militia.

And why ?

But because the Ukrainian aircraft attacked the towns of Donbass.

Why do these Russian-Ukrainians not accept the wishes of the majority of Ukrainians? Do they not respect with wishes of the majority? Do they not understand they are a minority and that a minority should not enforce its wishes on the majority?

Ukraine wants to be part of the prosperous West, away from the limiting influence of Russia. Same for Georgia, the backwards thinking Russia is an anchor for these nations, pulling them down and holding them back. For what? in the name of a Cold War they lost decades ago?

Vitali & Wladimir Klitschko understand. Their father was in the Soviet Army, but they know how good it is in the West compared to Russia and they want their country to progress. Russia wants to keep the Ukraine chained up.

I do not know, probably, these countries would never have reached the well-being without the United States!

There is no doubt the main reason for this happiness United States!

Perhaps the citizens of these countries like to send their troops to the illegal US war.

I would like to say about Germany.

The gold reserve of Germany is in the United States and I think that the Germans will never see it.

They are not allowed to have its own military aircraft, they are limited in the decisions of their country is occupied.

The fact that now represents Germany and Europe it is your doing.

That **** manual European countries is your occupation of Europe.

Why Europe policy and a strong army if the United States will understand all of the problems?

Yes, it must be terrible for the poor Germans with their high standard of living, booming economy and strong political position within Europe. The US has really held them back :lol:

Being so oppressed by the US, how many Germans do you think would swap places with a Russian family to move their and live under those conditions? and vice versa?

Last edited:
That is pretty much a fact, and an easy one to grasp too: Europe is more important to Russians than vice versa. It's the same reason every Mexican knows who Obama is but half of the US would struggle to name Peña Nieto. So, in a nutshell, you are Europe's Mexico.

By the way, Gogol is for amateurs and poseurs (except for the Overcoat). Bulgakov, now that's genius. Dostoyevsky is ok, too.

Every Mexican knows Obama but 1/2 the USA would struggle to name Nieto, just shows how uninformed middle Americans are the same thickos thinkk Wales and Scotland are counties in England.

- - - Updated - - -

Care to answer international concerns about Russian homophobia?

What ? Are Russians afraid of their Homes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts