• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC: Fiji - Namibia (10-09-2011, 15:30)

I say this every match, but: Wame Lewaravu to get a try or two :lol:

Suprised at no Koyamaibole, but then Fiji will probably be doing a fair bit of running in this game, and Sisa doesn't like running :p

I say this every match, but: Wame Lewaravu to get a try or two :lol: Suprised at no Koyamaibole, but then Fiji will probably be doing a fair bit of running in this game, and Sisa doesn't like running :p
Last I heard Koyamaibole is back in Fiji (or didn't leave Fiji to start with?) - not sure what the reason is, I think he is only expected to miss this game then rejoin the squad.

just to let you know, Fiji haven't always done as well in these games where they "should" have thrashed the opposition

2007 - should have lost to Canada, but video ref made a terrible call disallowing a sure canadian try which would (and should) have won the game for Canada

2005 - only beat Portugal by 9 points

2003 - only beat USA by 1 point, a game people would have expected Fiji to comfortably win. If the USA kicked the conversion from their last minute try, they would have beaten Fiji

so don't expect this to be an easy win for Fiji, i'm expecting Fiji to make a **** load of errors in their game as they always do, but some how come away with a win with a scoreline that will flatter them. i hope they do thrash Namibia but i expect it to be a lot closer than people will think

Last edited:
Going to try my best to last this game

Originally planned to sleep through, but feeling energised after the Scotland/Romania game

Can't promise I'll make it through the break at half time :lol:

Same - I always like the underdogs in neutral matches

Hope that Wame Lewaravu has a good game though, as a Sale Shark :p

Just about to head out to watch this at the Wellington RWC fan zone.

Got a question for people who've been to Rotura Stadium, do you have to pay to get in, or can you just wander over and sit on the hill? Really like the stadium anyway, obviously holds a few good memories for a Welsh fan too :p

Hey guys watching on SKY TV just before kick off they cut to some ads is the game really live or are we a couple minutes behind?

I doubt the two teams are just going to stand there whist these ads are on,were paying for these live games they should be live....

Can anyone clarify this???

Had ads on ITV in between the Haka (not sure if that's the right name for the Fijian dance?) and the game - only one or two though

Perhaps the ref is told to delay for 30s or 1min or something, give the players more time to get in position, before the match so that they can squeeze in an advert?

It's all fully live.

Namibia get a nice DG - seen a few attempts already this WC.

Edit: And another one

Edit 2: And another!!!! :p

Last edited:
those damn drop goals they are the most ugliest cheapest way of gaining points. Bout time they were changed back to only 1 point they shouldn't be a means of gaining points.