• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC: Samoa - Namibia (14-09-2011)

Did Wayne Barnes just call a forward pass?!?!!?!?!?! ;)

Looks like both sides ringing in the changes after the bonus point has been secured. I expected a little bit more from Namibia from an attacking standpoint, Kotze hasn't been as good as he was against Fiji, and the Namibian set piece has been sloppy.

Namibia look tired from what I can see. That early try by Samoa didn't help their confidence much either.

Paul Williams scores the fifth try for Samoa.

Anyone catch the Samoan replacement in stitches at Taulafos run down the wing :p

Don't like that booing and jeering for Kotze one bit
The crowd were silent for Pisi/Williams, why not show the Namibians the same courtesy?

Nice try by the Namibians. I was hoping for them to score at least one try.

Thought Namibia was a bit unlucky not to get that crossing penalty reversed, felt there was a cheap shot on Kotze after the whistle

Don't like that booing and jeering for Kotze one bit
The crowd were silent for Pisi/Williams, why not show the Namibians the same courtesy?

Especially at 42-5 not really going to be the end of the world if Kotze hits the conversion.

Seems like a Penalty try was inevitable there
Agree about the kick booing - poor show from the crowd there!

Namibia have 4-5 pretty good players, Kotze, Burger, Van Wyk, Botha and Jantjiees have caught my eye the last two games.

Really the TMO on that try....

Last edited:
Damn glad I picked him as a try scorer in the prediction competition :D
Agree with Little Guy, some very tidy young players in this Namibia team!

Happy to see two tries for Namibia :)

Good win for Samoa though, looked strong throughout (though tailed off a bit in the last 20 when the game was already won), hopefully Pisi and Tuifua are OK

Theuns Kotze with a try! I'm sure he'll be recruited by a bigger club following the world cup.

That final 'try' was not a try.

My gosh, refs and TMOs are getting quite hopeless.

Poite is a blight.

EDIT..

In the end.. Great game.

But Samoa looks weak IMO.. we need to step up if we want to take on Wales and South Africa.. Our boys are too slow at clearing out the ruck.

Last edited:

Latest posts