• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC: Samoa - Namibia (14-09-2011)

1 More day to go USO's lets get behind our boys no matter what team they put out there. Fa'amalosi. Sorry can't make the game tomorrow, But will be watching from my desk CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Samoa to be the first team to crack 50+ points. Can't wait so anxious to see how our team is going to play.

Im working tommorow during the game too :( Soo conflicted as to wether to watch it on my laptop at my desk live, or wait till I get home and watch in high Definition. Decisions decisions, anyway LETS GO BLUE, MANU FA'AMALOSI !!!

I want to put a picture of a banner that we taking tomorrow, can any of you usos help me? Fa'amolemole...

Sorry Uce,

Working tomorrow - had to give my tickets up to my cuzzie.

I'll be watching from work. :cool:

Sorry I meant to say I'd like to post up a picture of the Samoan Banner we taking tomorrow on here... It looks mean!! Go Samoa

Well I'll be cheering on the men from the desert. Go Namibia!!

Good Luck Samoa! let's see some good old fashion hard tackles!!

i will be at work tomorrow and am gutted tv1,3 or the maori channel will have this game played live on television. Will this game be streamed on line for free? If so, can someone please provide a link. Am desperate to watch this game live and not the reply or read about it.

was ***imaea Tafua right to pick his strongest XV for this match?

surely Paulo, Levi, Salave'a, Treviranus, Poluleuligaga, Fuimaono-Sapolu, Lemi and So'oialo could have played and given a safe five point victory

if Samoa do reach the QF's now they will be really hammered by then after playing Wales and Fiji

maybe this XV suggests they will rest players against SA

Well, that'd be a freeby. Somehow I doubt it though.

I want to put a picture of a banner that we taking tomorrow, can any of you usos help me? Fa'amolemole...

Is it saved to your computer? If so, click on the image button(3rd icon from the right), it'll show you a choose file option. Just choose the pick, then hit the upload button.

edit: was just testing. it won't let me delete grrr

Attachments

• Samoa-doing-war-dance-after-beating-Australia_2623221.jpg
    Samoa-doing-war-dance-after-beating-Australia_2623221.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Rocky-Elsom-in-a-maul-for-Australia-against-S_2623199.jpg
    Rocky-Elsom-in-a-maul-for-Australia-against-S_2623199.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
How are they suppose to minimise injuries? It's a contact sport! No holding back and you give it your 100%. Play each game as it comes and if there's an injury then deal with it.

WOOH...I just hope theres not to much injuries thats all. It'll be sad to get our top tamas injured against Namibia and then play Wales and South Africa without them.

Settle down sole... we're supporting the same team are we not?

HARD!

Samoa will not hold back and like I said, you don't go in to a game worried about getting injured. If it happens then so be it. It is how it is!!

Yeah you dont worry about injuries watching the game but you do HOPE no-one gets injured from our team. Imagine we thrashed Namibia but lost Kahn, Seilala and Alesana (or who ever you see as a vital player) in the process...

Nothing wrong with hope.

I know it cant be helped and Im not saying that the players shouldnt go in 100%. All I am saying is I hope we dont have many if any injuries to any of our key players is all...

Amen uce, say no more, thats just positive.

Choo Hoo!!! I couldn't upload pic of banner but look out for my banner uso's!!

UNLEASH THE MANU
Nice picture of a Manu ha ha

Heading to Rota-vegas sonn choo hooo!

Hmm.. I just hope our boys are match fit.
We just gotta dominate the namibians in the front.. and throw it out to a hard running George Pisi or Alesana Tuilagi to make the yards...

Then let Kahn work his magic.,

Also.. Please i hope the boys are not logovii....

Lol.. First time using the vbookie bet on the top...

GO MANU!!! Just a question to those in the know.

If i put 100 on the Manu to win by more then 7 points... And the manu get that result, how much do i get back? I dont know how you calculate the bets. It says 0.01.. So does that mean i will get 101 back?

Lol.. First time using the vbookie bet on the top...

GO MANU!!! Just a question to those in the know.

If i put 100 on the Manu to win by more then 7 points... And the manu get that result, how much do i get back? I dont know how you calculate the bets. It says 0.01.. So does that mean i will get 101 back?

Yes you would win 101, your 100 you bet back and 1 in winnings.

I think Samoa will have an easy time with this, not a walk in the park, but not much of a challenge either. I have to question the use of so many key starters. What will probably be Samoa's most important game (vs. Wales, likely will decide second place unless Wales or SA choke) comes four days after.

I think this needs to be our First Choice XV to see if we are still up to scratch and match fit.

Hopefully we can be the first team to crack 50+ points... Thats if we win.

Thanks.. Sheesh.. Thats so small. Well Georgia better win their match against the Scots!

I remember after the Buster Douglas vs. Mike Tyson boxing match in which Douglas was the 48(or 49)-1 underdog but won the fight there were people who lost tens of thousands of dollars because they had to wager so much on Tyson just to get a few bucks back in winnings!!! Usually smart bettors with real money would stay away from those kinds of odds as the reward is too small and risk too great.

reasons Samoa should beat Namibia worse than Fiji

they have a fullback that can tackle and has a kicking game

they have the best half back in the world

they don't have the worst scrum in the world

they're fielding their strongest line up

Namibia were targeting the Fiji game as their best chance to get a win, now they've lost that game, they won't have the same motivation

that said i do hope namibia do well and i hope they do play with the same heart they had against fiji

Last edited:

Latest posts