• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] France vs Uruguay (14/09/2023)

Have to admire the skills from Uruguay, some knock ons from playing at crazy pace, particularly in the first half, but 1-23 can pass to the breadbasket whatever is happening and they're immense at the breakdown.

Give them a kicker like Ramos and a (much) better setpiece and they'll frighten anyone.

Now for the boring platitudes from the pundits on Itv, they should ignore France, talk about Uruguay and how the game needs countries like Uruguay

I never thought I'd miss the commentary of Bob Skinstad, but really ITV commentary has been terrible and uninformed throughout the first round of games and today.

I've always really liked him. But maybe I'm just so used to the commentary I usual get so in comparison he sounds great!

Crikey just tuned in - staggering score line really- credit to Uruguay for stepping up and giving them a real fright.

Last edited:
Did anyone else see the weird pseudo teabagging of two ladies in the turnover demonstration just now? Or am I having a nightmare?

Uruguay were great and without that unlucky try they conceded they could have kept within one score right until the end. France were really poor, following on from a no better than middling performance against New Zealand. I see no reason why, if Italy play to their best, they can't give France and NZ a very good run for their money.

Latest posts