• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SA Rugby to host national coaches’ indaba

I am not sure how to feel about this indaba... a lot of positives said, but I wonder if anything will actually change.

Typical SA that we got rid of the Defensive coach but not Mzwandile Stick.

I am not sure how to feel about this indaba... a lot of positives said, but I wonder if anything will actually change.

Typical SA that we got rid of the Defensive coach but not Mzwandile Stick.

This! And now we basically have 2 backline coaches...

I'm very happy for Ferreira though, He's a friend of the family, and is just such a nice guy and such a brilliant rugby mind. I know he'll add value to the Bokke like he did with the Lions.

I am also happy for Ferreira. I think he will make an excellent addition to the team.

SA would rather hire another backline coach (Pay for 2) that is actually qualified to do the job than actually fire a black coach. This is unfortunately all to do with race.

SA would rather hire another backline coach (Pay for 2) that is actually qualified to do the job than actually fire a black coach. This is unfortunately all to do with race.

It's the South African way. Promote a person to his/her level of incompetence and then hire a sub-contractor to do the job... Who cares about wasteful expenditure, we're a rich country... Not! :mad:

Latest posts