• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sad Married F___ers

My girlfriend moved in a few weeks ago.. It's great. She loves league, I love rugby. We watch both together..

We love the same music. No arguments there. We actually have never had an argument... Ever. Not even a silly one. Thats not healthy is it?

A few years ago Anne really wanted to see Moulin Rouge...I didn't fancy it but was desperate to see what all the fuss was about. Now if they made a film solely with the intention of annoying Stuart Brandwood that was it (I wouldn't actually say it's a bad film just a film tailor made to repel me). God have a loathed every frame of that horrible high-camp muscial tomfoolery....at the end when the dozy consumtive ***** finally croaked I, in a fit of petulance, leaned over to Anne and said "Nice on...now we can leave and find out how United got on" and she leaned back and said "I know...It's been making me cringe since the first scene but I didn't want to say anything in case you were enjoying it".

Perfect woman!

She also loathes AOR & MOR type music.

I liked Moulin Rouge.
[/b]

Yeah. I make no critiscism of the actual quality of the movie...just that it's a pretty good definition of a Marmite movie. I detest that Terry Gilliam-esque high-campery.

SB

right. Like CA I don't really qualify as a SMF, more of the HMF kind.

I wasn't looking to get married, infact I had a rule never to get married until I was in my late thirties, there I was minding my own business at a new years party in Soho, enjoying my sad single life, when this bird came up to me and asked me if I wanted to go clubbing. Being from a small town I've never been clubbing, to be honest I really like baby seals. I told her I'd go if she can arrange for my mates to come as well. This impressed her very much -loyalty box ticked.

She was about to get married, so when she left to go to her hubby to be I just carried on with my single lifestyle of parties, booze and drugs and thinking I was bulletproof. When she got to her new home she decided it wasn't for her and came back, to find me in a hospital with a fractured spine.

9 months later we got married, no fancy smansy wedding, just some friends, and one or two family members. Two years later she gave birth to our little girl.

Why does this make me happy? We'll, as a sad single f***er I was a tormented soul going nowhere fast, spent most of my time drinking whiskey and writing songs with my black ibanez, black curtains drawn because I had lost so many things and had been so bitter about life. I had a death wish which earned me the nickname of Captain Dangerfear by my mates. When I met her I started doing things I always only thought about when I was stoned but somehow never got to do. She gives me a lust for life previously only heard of in songs.

I'm sure every married f0cker out there will agree that sometimes things gets to much and you think of packing that guit and hitting the road, start a pink floyd tribute band or join the circus, but if you're lucky enough to get the right one you'll always be back in time for dinner.

From what I've heard, ol' QKXV has done pretty well. I think him and her and the little one went to a Roger Waters concert last year?

I'm sure every married f0cker out there will agree that sometimes things gets to much and you think of packing that guit and hitting the road, start a pink floyd tribute band or join the circus, but if you're lucky enough to get the right one you'll always be back in time for dinner.
[/b]
Haha...Great Line.

<div class='quotemain'>
Bet there's some other damn good ones out there. Especially for a Gay-Guy.
[/b]
Yeah there are....they are all married now lol!
[/b][/quote]

So why not try that OTHER thread, the SSF`s. It seems like there are a lot of guys out there with nothing but time on their hands, lonely souls in desperate search of a soulmate. And they all like rugby. A match made in heaven waiting out there?

I thought you had recently started seeing someone GG?

If it's true you'll have to start the SRHN sitting repeating her/his name - club.

what about us "sad in a relationship fockers" what are we supposed to do just f0ck off

what about us "sad in a relationship fockers" what are we supposed to do just f0ck off
[/b]
Dump her ass if you're not married...no need to go into it like that.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

So, if he was married, would that mean he'd be forced to stick with her, you know, til death did part them?

i kinda like this in-limbo open-whatever relationship situation though - god forbid marriage-no way!

i kinda like this in-limbo open-whatever relationship situation though - god forbid marriage-no way!
[/b]

I'm sure the "open-whatever relationship" you are in would end quite quickly if the girl with which you were courting heard you felt that strongly on the subject.

*10 points for using the word "courting"? Anyone?*

it's not that much of a relationship really in the traditional sense anyway, plus I think it's already ending - i'll be able to join the SSF brigade sooner or l8er - plus who said anything about 'courting' this isn't the 19th century! as for marriage i think she'd be equally freaked out at the prospect - if I mentioned the word she'd think i was a nutcase so the feeling's mutual

Woo hoo!
I'll see you in there.
:D

P.S. Bring a 6pack of something. We're running seriously dry in there.

Bud Light, right :D

hey at least I've never stooped to buying Heineken Light - what blasphemy :lol:

You might as well just start ordering half-pints next time you hit the pub, if you ever get to that stage.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

So, if he was married, would that mean he'd be forced to stick with her, you know, til death did part them?
[/b][/quote]
You mean to tell me there is a way out of marriage? Let's keep our voices low, but please do go on..