B

Bullitt

<div align=\'center\'>
Sale.png
VS
Leicester.png

Sale Sharks Vs Leicester Tigers

Friday 4th, Edgeley Park</div>

We'll be lucky not to get a complete spanking tonight, if we continue on like we have in preseason.
Hopefully Cohen will do something magic

If cohen is anything like his last season with us still, defensively your lost should be sound - Using him as the defence and Cueto as the attack is their best option.

Then again, neither will be able to do much about the rolling maul!

Full Time

Sale Sharks 15 - 12 Leicester Tigers
Thomas and Staunton exchanged penalties throughout

didnt see that one comming, good for sale to get win over a big rival!

given some of the despair from Sale fans that'll certainly be a good tonic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Second Rower @ Sep 4 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Full Time

Sale Sharks 15 - 12 Leicester Tigers
Thomas and Staunton exchanged penalties throughout

didnt see that one comming, good for sale to get win over a big rival![/b]

No wonder they lost. Useless *******-sword....

yeh, that's right. It's not cursing if I call him a type of sword!

Surprised/Happy with that :)
"watched" it on the live news feed on the premiership site, looks like hodgson missed a fair few, and from what i listened to on the radio on there, we gave away a penalty pretty close to their tryline (as in, we got a penalty, but then someone said something and it got reversed), but overall pleased with it :)

Have to say that is a pick me up. After the loss of several World Class performers this summer and some mediocre signings I didn't hold out much hope for anything other than 9th spot above Worcester, Newcastle & Leeds. We missed out on the playoffs due to our abysmal pack during the 6 nations. Losing McAlister, Lobbe, Chabal etc I could have taken on the chin if we had signed some seriously good back-up to first choice front row. Apparently the front row impressed tonight which bodes well.

Latest posts