• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v Italy

Italian scrum halves can only pass right....

Last 15 minutes haven't been tooo bad though.

What an awful match...
And holy Christ where did that pace from Mauro come from? Lovely little pass from Parisse.

well given that he plays on the left I don't think so, best not to play them out of position, he could tour though

Ahahaha the BBC's rugby coverage is a joke. How can you not know that Danielli plays for Ulster not Glasgow?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (crispy @ Feb 28 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ahahaha the BBC's rugby coverage is a joke. How can you not know that Danielli plays for Ulster not Glasgow?[/b]

I know, that's what happens when you have a woman doing sports!!

Not looking forward to that Scots front row against Ireland.

Cussiter looked lively.

Surely Mallett is going to get hammered now? When did Italy last threaten a try?

Two poor teams on show in this wooden spoon decider. Italy really are shite.
Scotland deserved the win and the Evans brothers need to be automatic picks for them from now on... genuine pace and real potential. Hope they develop into the quality players they clearly could be.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Feb 28 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Two poor teams on show in this wooden spoon decider. Italy really are shite.
Scotland deserved the win and the Evans brothers need to be automatic picks for them from now on... genuine pace and real potential. Hope they develop into the quality players they clearly could be.[/b]

that set play is so usual from parisse/bergamauro.....the call's name is sud africa (south africa)....unlucky finish

poor italian management
poor play in the breakdown area
poor federation
poor players

poor ITALY

Hammered by the proud Scots....Congratulations you deserved it !!!
I'm happy for you....you've been so unlucky so far....

From the stands which isnt always easy to understand the game it was really stop start, of course :lol: .. but in the first half there was no flow at all, so many injury breaks it was unbelievable. Chuffed we won but 40 points were there to be had today, need to be more ruthless, but it will be different against Ireland in which it will be vital to finish all our chances. Im fairly positive though, we are improving game by game and the scrum was a massive improvement with Murray there.

How on earth was Danielli Man of the Match? Out of all the players on the pitch, the only one who stood out, took the game on at 100% and showed how much class and talnt he has (and unfortunately, one of few on his team who actually did) was Sergio Parrisse. I mean Danielli finished off a very good team try with some prety nice pace and footwork, but I didn't think he did much else to deserve MoM. Wasn't a bad performance, but Parrisse was simply outstanding in all aspects and was at the heart of everything the Italians did good.
Good team performance by the Scots though, so fair play to that. They do need to improve their finishing though, if they do, then they can beat Ireland. :p They better do anyway, would give the Welsh a helping hand.

Latest posts