• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v Italy

well that was a rip roaring 40 minutes easy seeing why there's so many empty seats at Murrayfield

How many times has the name Zinzan Brooke been mentioned?

Boring half apart from the try...as long as we keep using Godman's hands and bring stop making extra passes to Morrison etc. we should be ok.

I would bring NDL on at sometime before 60 minutes if Morrison's defense starts to faulter...it's the only think keeping him on the field.

Sergio has to be the world's best number eight. Not only can he drop goals but he is always a standout player in a struggling Italian team.

"If entertainment had anything to do with sport Cricket would have never got off the ground"

Good man George :D

well, apart from being a crap game... how shockingly ineffective are the officials?

Blair is feeding so much that the scrum need be no more than the lean-on in RL. And Griffen got pinged for it the one time he did it!

Simon Taylor is constantly obstructing Italian defenders.

There was certainly a hint of a forward pass in the Danielli try, even if it was very well worked.

I know he was being subtle, but Castrogiovanni's block of Evans was still blatant.

Let's make more ELVs

1) It should be compulsory to sin-bin blatant obstruction, especially of the Byrne-Shanklin variety but also ordinary blocking of runners.

2) I want feeding something refs and TJs watch and sort out. It's getting appalling.

3) Get the f*** rid of this stupid rule about not passing back into the 22. The AussieNutters can't expect everyone to be as adventurous as Chris Latham, and when you get sides with backlines as crap as Italy and Scotland playing against each other, you get a stream of aimless pointless kicks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Feb 28 2009, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well, apart from being a crap game... how shockingly ineffective are the officials?

Blair is feeding so much that the scrum need be no more than the lean-on in RL. And Griffen got pinged for it the one time he did it!

Simon Taylor is constantly obstructing Italian defenders.

There was certainly a hint of a forward pass in the Danielli try, even if it was very well worked.[/b]

was thinking that but yet to see a conclusive replay

Latest posts