• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v Italy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Feb 28 2009, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Owens telling the Italian props to bind, where was he 2 weeks ago?[/b]

listen we were better off having Owens in Dublin and White in Rome than the other way round.

I agree, I was making the point that White did a terrible job reffing the scrum in Rome. Paterson makes it 6-0 now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Feb 28 2009, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I agree, I was making the point that White did a terrible job reffing the scrum in Rome. Paterson makes it 6-0 now.[/b]

no denying that but I'd take White for Italian match 9/10 given our record with him in charge.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 28 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
And leaves the field... What a waste. Godman back on.[/b]

it's all part of their masterplan, Godman will burst a blood capsule any time they're awarded a penalty!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 28 2009, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 28 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And leaves the field... What a waste. Godman back on.[/b]

it's all part of their masterplan, Godman will burst a blood capsule any time they're awarded a penalty!
[/b][/quote]
:lol:
Meanwhile Parisse cuts Blair in half with what appears to be a shoulder charge and Canale gives Italy a lovely position to attack from.
Lawl, Scotland screw up the lineout. Italian scrum five metres out.

have you ever seen a more blatant crooked feed, practically dropping it at the backrow's feet. Once in a blue moon will that be pinged

Interception! IT'S HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN! Well not quite. Italy a few metres out after a lovely covering tackle. Parisse drop goal. :lol: 6 - 3.

Zanni going down with three men hanging off him. The way he went down was awesome. It was like he was shot once each time a man hit him.

Parisse, you focking legend...

Latest posts