• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scottish independence referendum

Will Scotland vote for independence? (Not personal opinion on if they should)

• Yes

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never said the article was correct just that you cant judge it on the ***le. I find a lot of their articles/essays a bit too long winded to read but I have read some that have interest to me and I find them quite thought provoking and ultimately make me more knowledgeable on some issues. As Christopher Hitchens said ''always read the other side of the argument to be prepared''
and to clarify things Peat im not a holocaust denier because I have never studied the subject intently enough to form a definite opinion, but that doesn't stop me from reading or listening to what a denier has to say on the matter and I don't think it should be illegal for one to have doubts on some of the historical evidence.

http://the-militant-atheist.org/problems-with-the-holocaust.html

Interesting that the popular red ice creations' radio show was recently taken off itunes because they had a man called Dennis Wise on the program. Dennis Wise - not to be confused with the soccer player - has made a video more than 6 hours long looking at the war from the side of the Germans and Adolf Hitler in particular. It paints a much different picture than what we've been told. The act of jailing people and punishing people for having a different opinion shows how free the world really is.

http://the-militant-atheist.org/problems-with-the-holocaust.html

Interesting that the popular red ice creations' radio show was recently taken off itunes because they had a man called Dennis Wise on the program. Dennis Wise - not to be confused with the soccer player - has made a video more than 6 hours long looking at the war from the side of the Germans and Adolf Hitler in particular. It paints a much different picture than what we've been told. The act of jailing people and punishing people for having a different opinion shows how free the world really is.

Read the first 2 paragraphs and closed it, looks like a load of crap written by a self-indulgent fool

The people had their say, and I didn't like it. I want to do it again, but without the support of he majority, because I know what's best.

Scotsman

Apropos nothing......are Alex Salmond and Andrew Oldcorn, the golfer, the same person?

Latest posts