• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Six Nations 2018] - Ireland

So we all in agreement as long as we whoop the English we are happy

As famous POC story went about meeting Prince William.
He heard of Thomond Park and Paulie invited him over. He politely declined as he said a trip of that magnitude would need extensive planning. Paulie replys saying your ancestors didn't have much issue

My god that tshirt is horrible just looked. Tigs you'll be like a circus act in that.
Being arrogant is 1 think but that crap is awful couter active ha gives other teams a bit of drive and awful horrific tshirt

My god that tshirt is horrible just looked. Tigs you'll be like a circus act in that.
Being arrogant is 1 think but that crap is awful couter active ha gives other teams a bit of drive and awful horrific tshirt

Please if I was going to Dublin with that shirt I would be a Babe magnet (and I'm not talking about the pig). It's not the clothes it's how you wear them (and later at night how you take them off).

norhing like the English to unite the Irish........well some of Ireland........ Better not get into that......

Please if I was going to Dublin with that shirt I would be a Babe magnet (and I'm not talking about the pig). It's not the clothes it's how you wear them (and later at night how you take them off).

norhing like the English to unite the Irish........well some of Ireland........ Better not get into that......

Hey we all 1 against ye

Even Claude Makelele with his slong from Limerick to Dublin wouldn't pull in that ha

View attachment 4761
For **** sakes no matter how hard we try they always manage to one up us on the arrogance. We need to up the ante.

Damn those arrogant American companies!

I'm not sure that contingency planning on Nike's behalf is particularly arrogant. Arrogance would have been running it before the match.

The latest t-shirts are plain ignorant and clearly not produced by a company that knows anything about rugby - they've used a Lancashire rose instead of the English one, something that The Telegraph's Callum Davies (whoever he is) doesn't appear to have noticed! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-un...shirts-go-sale-three-weeks-start-six-nations/. It would be a laugh to buy IMO, smug points if it's right, a talking point if not (if you don't take yourself too seriously). IIRC this has been going on since at least England's decider loss at Murrayfield in 1990.

Given England's injuries, the intensity that Ireland produced against the ABs and Ireland's home draw against a possibly resurgent France and England, I'm amazed that the bookies have England as favourites for the slam. I'd probably swap England and Ireland's prices.

Last edited:
Buy a box of them and hand them to Irish fans before the game.

Least they have something to dry away the tears..

(INB4 England lose the first game against France)

Oh Tigs with that t shirt in the Irish women will make you weak at the knees
ImageUploadedByRugby Forum1484238106.856562.jpg
Especially if you're caught touting.

Giving them away not Touting them.

maybe sow in a potato or something on the back to make it more appealing to the Irish I guess.

Giving them away not Touting them.

maybe sow in a potato or something on the back to make it more appealing to the Irish I guess.

They won't like you peddling filth to kids on the streets mate. They let you give those away and all of a sudden we'll have children ash splashing at under 12 blitzes

Question is England like most Essex women. Peaked to soom and came early 

I'm in Glasgow a few hours and becoming like a glasweigan

The only time you realise it's a peak is when you come down the other side. Let me know when Ireland win this many games in a row. I hope my descendants still know about the Irish nation if it happens.

The only time you realise it's a peak is when you come down the other side. Let me know when Ireland win this many games in a row. I hope my descendants still know about the Irish nation if it happens.

Shoot for the moon kid, it will just make the fall even more horrifying when we you slap into the concrete from space and we pump your carcass silly and end another unbeaten run.

1 win vs a certain team in black > any unbeaten run without beating them anyway.

Most kiwis I've spoken to recently have said that we're the second best team in the world. I always reply saying give us 18 months to fix that, they laugh, I gain a short term friend until I see someone pretty!

1 win vs a certain team in black > any unbeaten run without beating them anyway.

Most kiwis I've spoken to recently have said that we're the second best team in the world. I always reply saying give us 18 months to fix that, they laugh, I gain a short term friend until I see someone pretty!

Right you went off topic a bit at the end there.

Latest posts