• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sonny Bill injured - again

what you on about?..he is fit,ofcourse hes fit there is nothing wrong with his fitness but he is very injury prone due to his anxiety to continue to play..injuries upon injuries he needs to settle down and just focus on healing

hows being fit got anything to do with this?

oh in that term...

whats fitness got to do with injuries..i hate that term hows he to prevent this?...by being fit?...by constantly training at which he injured himself on more than 2 occasion for lengthy terms?

explain that pleez

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Feb 16 2006, 03:33 AM
oh in that term...

whats fitness got to do with injuries..i hate that term hows he to prevent this?...by being fit?...by constantly training at which he injured himself on more than 2 occasion for lengthy terms?

explain that pleez
??????????

If you're injured you're classed as not being fit, maybe it's an English phrase. :unsure:

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Feb 15 2006, 03:33 PM
oh in that term...

explain that pleez
When we say someone "isn't fit" they might be out of shape, or they might be injured. Lost in translation, I suppose.

Being not injured - Fit
Ready to play a full game 100% - Match Fit

You all agree?

I stated months ago when he had his dodgy knee that the medical staff stated he has a arthritic problem

his knees are that of a 30yr old already..........which is why its taking so long to recover from a 6 month injury

this new case of stress fractures which has apprantly 'baffled' the bulldogs, is just confirmation his bones are made of glass

his career is over........before it really began

u wont see much of him and when we do, he will never be the force he was when he was fit, a year or 2 ago.

goodbye sonny bill............ :bleh!:

Originally posted by Mrs SHRLFC+Feb 16 2006, 03:43 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Feb 16 2006, 03:33 AM
oh in that term...

explain that pleez
??????????

If you're injured you're classed as not being fit, maybe it's an English phrase. :unsure: [/b]
oh i see...so all the ugly girls over n england are injured then?

i see now so every un-injured chick in nz is 'fit'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jus kidding
*side note...ali g taught me how to speak englands native language

"shes fit..in'nit"

:lol:

sonny bill needs to not rush back into the game directly after being cleared of an injury.
he should probably go to the following game.

Hmm...alot of Bulldogs fans are saying what a waste of money he is.

Ive never said that...and i never will. :)

Yes, he may be injured alot of the time, but c'mon hes only 20, give him time. :bana:

And when he's back, steamrolling over other players...those fans that are saying what a waste of $400,000 will be his biggest fans!!

I also think it was wrong of the Bulldogs last year to play him when we played souths, and he got injured straight away...we were one week out from the bye, they should have waited and rested him. <_<

Originally posted by ak47@Mar 31 2006, 02:46 PM
his days are over

sure he is 20, but his joints are 30
35*

Bit of a flop now eh... why is it Johns, Benji, SBW are all so injury prone yet their supposedly the best?

Originally posted by ak47@Mar 31 2006, 02:46 PM
his days are over

We shall see in round 6....when he is ment to be back.

indeed his bones will wear an tear..depending on whether something special happens i think he may retire from all sport before turns 31..unless ofcourse he plays poker and ends up on americas greatest sports programming network..

samething with matt utai i heard..he has a really wrecked ankle with surgery on it like a dozen times and hes only playing till it gives out which could be any time

I hope SBW does play till he's 31...cos im moving over to aussie when im like 18...19..or20...and if hes still playing i can say to him "i watched you when you were...18...when you first started playing for the bulldogs"

Haha i'd feel pretty special :p

Originally posted by umosay+Mar 31 2006, 02:49 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Mar 31 2006, 02:46 PM
his days are over

35*

Bit of a flop now eh... why is it Johns, Benji, SBW are all so injury prone yet their supposedly the best? [/b]
its different with benji and johns

They arent diagnosed with premature arthritis

SBW is

Johns didnt get an BIG BIG injury intil he was over 25
SBW has had 3 before he is 22.........all linked to his arthritic condition, and all accelerating his arthritic symptoms

Benji will have shoulder problems later in his career...........he is Mr Prothetic already.........his shoulder is practically artificially man made

Johnny Wilkinson - you all give it too him.......but stick up for SBW.....be consistent, they are both screwed.

The Raiders' Michael Weyman same boat - touted the next best thing, but has only played 12 games in 3 [email protected] a miracle, coz the body already has man made parts all thru it........
the long seasons, and the increase in professionalism is really taking its toll on Rugby League players now

Actually Sonny has had 3 before he is 21...he's only 20.

I believe he can bounce back....well...i hope he can :(

Johns is overrated ak47. but because of this, I know about his problems, tell me more about BENJI MARSHALL. I know he has some shoulder injuries, but maybe they're worse than I thought judging by the contents of this thread....

Latest posts