• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa squad for the Rugby Championship

I'm annoyed, he's to stupid to be entertaining and I was actually keen to discuss the squad, I attempted to steer the conversation back but he's continually derailing the thread.
Please just go away.

LOL nah mate you knew what I was refering too but when your cupboard is pretty empty then you obviously have to go back abit lol......your so predictable that your laughable

BOOM BOOM

Nah ... you left the door open and I crept in and was just like the cookie monster. Anyway, so long farwell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Double post 45 minutes apart?

sorry, was using my phone, had crap reception from my cave...

anyways!!! Icemn is back!! :D the guy everyone love to hate ;)

jaco taute needs to be 15!!! he's out injured :(
lambie or goosen on 10 - goose out injured :(
pienaar on 9...
they need to get JP in somewhere...
fran steyn, his young dumb and full of cum...
JDV too i guess, who else..
banana prob too...who else...
that sharks centre really impressed me :? can't get to his name now :?

the boks forwards are sorted, they pick themselves, its the backline that's the problem... but then again... you hardly use them ;) so who gives a fck???

icemn out... (seems like all the labeled idiots have a dismount, i might aswell get one)

The use of the words "Bokkies" and "my Bro" indicates this is a Saffa looking for attention, probably from the Cape Flats or Pretoria West, welcome

Oh no not you again.......Welsh Rugby rejuvenated by great Kiwi coaching please be humble and thankful for that hehe.....

No, Welsh rugby rejuvenated because of some very good Welsh talent coming through the ranks. Just because their coach is from New Zealand doesn't make it a NZ achievement. Aussies are not claiming the South African World Cup victory of 2007, try to learn from them for once.

Don't know if I missed it amongst the bickering, but Juan de Jongh has been called up for JP Pietersen.
JP has a fractured thumb :(

That is NOT good news Drags, dammit

Yeah, looks like they are considering either Engelbrecht or Hougaard as wing cover.
Meyer has also stated that he isn't going to drop Morné, and is likely his first choice stand off.

Is he banned now? Pity, would have been interesting to pit him against Icemn in some sort of cage fight retard brawl.

Although after his posts a Icemn post was like a refreshing breeze. Can't believe I'm actually saying that. This time only.

Draggs, do you have a sauce for me? I don't see anything on my news feed. (About Morne)

Yeah, looks like they are considering either Engelbrecht or Hougaard as wing cover.
Meyer has also stated that he isn't going to drop Morné, and is likely his first choice stand off.

Engelbrecht is not a bad move at all the for wing, and I'm happy with JDJ coming in... He played pretty well the last few weeks.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but our only hope that HM to pick someone in Steyn's place in ARG is that Steyn gets injured during training...

Backline we will probably see:

9. Pienaar
10. M.Steyn
11. Habana
12. F.Steyn
13. JdV
14. Hougaard
15. Lambie

I actually like the idea of Hougaard on the wing with Pienaar at scrum-half. Just wished Lambie would take M.Steyn's place even if it does mean we have to play with Kirchner.

Edit: Why thank you good sir, and dammit... Lambie noo... so much potential at 10 or even 12...

Backline we will probably see:

9. Pienaar
10. M.Steyn
11. Habana
12. F.Steyn
13. JdV
14. Hougaard
15. Lambie

I actually like the idea of Hougaard on the wing with Pienaar at scrum-half. Just wished Lambie would take M.Steyn's place even if it does mean we have to play with Kirchner.

Edit: Why thank you good sir, and dammit... Lambie noo... so much potential at 10 or even 12...

-Probably.
-So do I, I don't see him as a scrumhalf.
-Agree, a massive waste. He is simply not a fullback. He lacks the pace for hitting the line and it is a waste of his playmaking skills. I worry that he will do a Francois and leave.

Etzebeth has torn hip cartiledge; Bakkies Botha and Franco van der Merwe are on standby.

Last edited:

Latest posts