• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa vs British and Irish Lions - Test 2

All those that have come into the side this week have been equally or even more hopeless than those they replaced. Referee hasn't helped but we've been dreadful this second 40.

You have to ask the question as to whether AWJ should make the 22 for the 3rd Test. We know physically he's never made a yard against South Africa for a long time now, but if he's in for anything it's his leadership. Haven't seen any control of our group gained in this past ten minutes- it has been dreadful.

As for that pundit on Sky who said SA couldn't possibly be fitter in a week. Honestly - these are elite world champions for goodness sake - with all due respect she hasn't played at that intensity to understand it.

Massive decisions for next week now. I expect to see a 10-12 kicking axis (Biggar & Farrell), as well as changes in the back 3, possibly Daly and Williams in?

Full credit to the Springboks for adjusting and as Gatland puts it, "won the arm wrestle"

Ref - 'we're going to check the shoulder charge'

Farrell - 'what? WHAT?'

He's so clueless about what is going on he doesn't realise he got hit

That tackle is half as wreckless as dad's or kolbe's but he'll probably get a pk.

All those that have come into the side this week have been equally or even more hopeless than those they replaced. Referee hasn't helped but we've been dreadful this second 40.
The ref isn't to blame for players making basic errors and bad errors of judgement.

An absolute hammering for one of the poorest lions backlines in my lifetime.

Connor Murray was slow to the ball and boxed kick too much. Biggar equally poor thanks to tactics and poor kicking, half backs did not inspire.

Feel bad for the lions centres as they were taken out of the game but they are weak. I think Henshaw would fit a Garland game well but hasn't really be visible.

Is be tempted to drop Hogg and Watson for the bomb defuser and Adams.

Even worse than the second Lions performance will be the South African fans. Literally he WORST winners in world rugby.

Owens with a zero percent lineout success, 1 carry leading to 1 penalty

So glad we didn't have George to come on!

AWJ hasn't been the problem today, there's no reason to drop him.

Kolbe should be banned, quite possibly Faf too.

1627755225197.png

You won, Rassie. Enjoy the test, I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Rassie. You ruined my night completely so you could have the test and I hope now you can spend the prize money on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on. So Rassie, take your victory and get off my property

Latest posts