• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Spring Tour: Australia vs Wales - 1st Test (09/06/2012, 10:00 GMT)

With Hook on, it presumably means the Welsh are stuck with Priestland at 10 for the match......any chance they will move him to 15 and bring Hook to 10?

Anyone notice any difference in the "reffing" of the breakdown between this and the Irish game....must admit, I have no

The way I'm looking at it right now is that the battle of the breakdown is pretty brutal and the team in the ascendency seems to win that. Pocock slightly winning, but I think Falteau is the player getting bested at ruck time.

9-10-12 for Wales are playing very poorly, can't deal with the pressure, and aren't giving others time and space on the ball.

Well that could have been worse.

Plus points, we are threatening going forward, forwards putting huge efforts in. Bad bits, Preistland not having the best of games, silly errors when in decent positions.

Also Pocock and Warburton doing the same things only Pocock is getting away with it.

Wales look like they have not got off the plane yet, you know it's bad when Gethin Jenkins misses a couple of tackles.

Australia are dangerous when they get ball and Geina is marshalling the troops extremely well.

Hilarious pre- game ****, something about Phillips being the best halfback in the world? Are the Welsh really that arrogant? Genia is dominating tonight.

Never confused the media hyping a game with the opinions of a nation.

Horne and McCabe are plonkers deadset.
I hope it doesnt start raining in the second half.

They said that's what TIm Horan wrote in an article this week...

I also love how Priestland gets all the blame here

Way I see it is that Wales are on converted try behind despite being beaten at the breakdown, making loads of mistakes and not having the best of Priestland......if they can turn that around, then the win is there for the taking as not sure Aus have that much in them to make any significant improvement in the way they have played particularly Genia who has been on fire!

Good snipers try for genia, bamboozled Hook.

Shitty defensive line however at the breakdown.

Right let's not let happen what happened to Ireland this morning to keep hope for the rest of the tour.

Latest posts