• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Spring Tour: Australia vs Wales - 1st Test (09/06/2012, 10:00 GMT)

Great, great individual try no matter where Joubert was or where the defence was as it had to be made......makes it very difficult for Wales now! Would also add that the Aussie defence, although assisted by the Welsh handling, has been magnificent so far!

I guessed that part, I was angling more for "Jouvert is an inept cock for calling that".

It was the correct call.

On the topic of the referee getting in the way - I thought Owens was constantly positioning himself poorly in the Ire v NZ game.

It was the correct call.

On the topic of the referee getting in the way - I thought Owens was constantly positioning himself poorly in the Ire v NZ game.

Debatable because he released the man then went back in. Not complaining because Wales are absolute dire at the mo.

I didn't realise Ozzies knew what a drop goal was. Other than Dunning of course.

Hooks decline has been Wales' ascent though, from the days when Hook dragged Wales kicking and screaming to success, to now when all the players are equally important

I think the cobwebs are showing for the welsh centres.

I think it's frustrating because Wales are better than this. I'm not saying better than Aus, just better than this performance.

Could be a broken jaw for Scott Williams, looked a painful blow

We need to change our approach. We're not gonna smash through these guys as everyone seemed to think.

Take Scott W off and bring Becky on

I think the cobwebs are showing for the welsh centres.

I think it's frustrating because Wales are better than this. I'm not saying better than Aus, just better than this performance.

I concur with this.

Cuthbert you cheeky so and so.

Some bad decision making now... I.e. not kicking the penalty out.

Course as I type this, they score :p Go Wales!

Latest posts