• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 FINAL - Crusaders v Hurricanes

Originally posted by Ripper+May 22 2006, 08:04 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@May 22 2006, 04:53 PM
well big blow for the crusaders and proabbly the all blacks with yound andy ellis ruled out for at least six weeks due to a medial ligament tear.
ellis was a certianity imo to make the abs squad but that is now gone due to injury.
(source for news about the injury is from tvnz.co.nz)

kevin senio should do a good job but ellis has the best pass out of any halfback in nz at the moment and will be missed.
Canterbury stole the wrong Senio. [/b]
....yeah...Kevin sucks this season....when Ellis replaced Senio in one of the early games it became obvious that the Crusaders had a new No9.

....however in saying that.....this final may be the game where Senio will finally get his act together nd show the selectors that he is on the same level as Weepu.

i actually agree 100% with wally. get rid of the super14 all together. a champions league type comp for provincial teams would be awesome the top 5 teams can play in a champions league and the bottom 5 can play a knockout cup like the UEFA cup. then you would get passion into the competition. you would have the shield involved for kiwi teams and the season wouldnt be so long too.

Not a bad concept in principal, Australia just seems to be the odd man out.

The Super 14 is the top tear of provincial rugby, using NZ as an example - the NPC creates a space for the up and comers to play and be recognised, secondary beneifit is that they get to play along side (occasionally) the best that the country has to offer, it's backed 100% by the locals (think someone even said that they'd rather watch that than the Super 14).

The Super 14 is the pre-stage to internationals - NPC then, Super 14, then Internationals... long season. For me it's just more rugby and an opportunity to watch players from all three nations... I'm stoked.

This year (due to finally getting foxtel) I didn’t have to put up 24x7 AFL bullshit, more rugby, more entertainment

I think both of Canterbury's halfbacks are average, Kevin has actually got worse playing for Canterbury. I was expecting it to be the opposite. I'm waiting for Marshall to come home.

Ellis for my money will figure in the future of the All Blacks... him and Weepu.
Just remember hes the guy feedin' Carter (and Carter isn't going anyware)

I don't know Dumbo... Dan reckons he may want to come and play inside me sometime in Hawkes Bay. He's going to call me.

Way to pick up on the not-so subtleties in my post...

Misinterpretation perhaps?

Absolutely not. I'm a Halfback.

Originally posted by kaftka@May 23 2006, 05:29 PM
Way to pick up on the not-so subtleties in my post...

Misinterpretation perhaps?

Absolutely not. I'm a Halfback.
If you are a halfback Dan should be playing outside of you...not inside.....

...slip of the tongue....or not... ;)

Originally posted by Dumbo@May 24 2006, 02:38 PM
Well not sure who's gonna win but these gay sigs just have to stop
Its not a gay sig and thanks woosah for the support

no wasnt any support for your gay sig btw

i was hassling him for losing the bet and having the gayiest signature ever known to man

though he has gotten rid of all of his sig

man i hope canterbury win, i couldnt stand a day at work next week if we lose

Originally posted by woosaah@May 24 2006, 03:02 PM
no wasnt any support for your gay sig btw

i was hassling him for losing the bet and having the gayiest signature ever known to man

though he has gotten rid of all of his sig

man i hope canterbury win, i couldnt stand a day at work next week if we lose
I know it wasn't for my sig....but i only did that cause chiropractor asked if i could so did one up

Don't like taling about that woosaah BUT having more experiance about gay sigs than anyone on this forum... I'm not a fag or nothin' but thats a really suspect sig.

Originally posted by Dumbo@May 24 2006, 06:00 PM
Don't like taling about that woosaah BUT having more experiance about gay sigs than anyone on this forum... I'm not a fag or nothin' but thats a really suspect sig.
Whats suspect about it i don't think there is and i have not heard anyone else say it so i think you better keep your gay opinons to yourself until you know who your talking to a bit better ok :%#%#:

hey!!! i said it was gay the first time i saw it

:)

but remember its all in a bit of fun (though seriously it is gay cause its like he is taking a crap)

Latest posts