• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 FINAL - Crusaders v Hurricanes

tialata is a hack

havnt liked him since he strangled mccaw, and b4 that i didnt know who he was o_O

(Referring to Thursdays gay-down between, Candyman and Woosaah. Posted Above)

I'm pleased to see you two care so much about this weekends Super 14 game. It seems to have been Homo-sexual innuendo day for those two above.

As for the game, I believe there'll be more than a couple of serious injuries to the All Black squad this weekend. One of which will be one of the six loose forwards on display. The way those match-ups are shaping up, I wouldn't mind betting there could be some serious concerns ahead for Mr Henry.

Originally posted by Arnold Rimmer@May 26 2006, 09:48 AM

I'm pleased to see you two care so much about this weekends Super 14 game. It seems to have been Homo-sexual innuendo day for those two above.

Well this coming from a guy who has the last RIMMER

i think tiatia is going to scarlets? dont think its tialata

EDIT

no tiatia going to ospreys

Originally posted by Arnold Rimmer@May 26 2006, 10:48 AM

As for the game, I believe there'll be more than a couple of serious injuries to the All Black squad this weekend. One of which will be one of the six loose forwards on display. The way those match-ups are shaping up, I wouldn't mind betting there could be some serious concerns ahead for Mr Henry.
you are new here so you are excused this once for making a stupid comment.

you have to understand at trf most of us like to joke and banter. these 2 guys love their rugby to bits and were just messing around. lots of topics go this way. you will understand more in due time how this community works.

I didn't think tialata was going anywhere yet.

filo tiata is though. he is coming over from japan to join the ospreys I think it is

thanks esoj :) i was just going to let that one go as he is new here. its all in good fun, if you cant laugh at yourselves who can you laugh at?

and we did go back on topic :)

Originally posted by woosaah@May 26 2006, 02:10 PM
thanks esoj :) i was just going to let that one go as he is new here. its all in good fun, if you cant laugh at yourselves who can you laugh at?

and we did go back on topic :)
hehe no problem. someone had to tell him eventually. and yeah most of the time we normally need up back on topic or close to it.

I still think the crusaders have this pretty much in the bag. the hurricanes will have to play really well to win

Originally posted by esoj+May 26 2006, 01:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Arnold Rimmer
@May 26 2006, 10:48 AM

you are new here so you are excused this once for making a stupid comment.

you have to understand at trf most of us like to joke and banter. these 2 guys love their rugby to bits and were just messing around. lots of topics go this way. you will understand more in due time how this community works.

I didn't think tialata was going anywhere yet.

filo tiata is though. he is coming over from japan to join the ospreys I think it is [/b]
Hey thanks esoj for saying something i didn't know what to say without sounding nasty and you said it perfectly :bravo:

You guys are pants... Seriously... Am I the only one who thought Rimmer was extending the joke? I've seen a lot of his other posts today, and he doesn't exactly seem like the most serious of fellas... Let it slide man...

Men...

[edit] oh, and welcome to the forum, Arnold... If that is your real name.

your sig would be better if insead of white on the bottom right if it was the post blue color :)

that would be cool man

i am bored i might make myself a huge sig

meh i am not that bored

Mate. That sig took literally three minutes.

...Well, actually five. I had to wait for The GIMP to load... Then I had to spend twice as much time as it should have switching between the fricking windows because the useless program is a heap of **** and... Just shut up. All of you.

Stupid Linux...

bigbird19fo.jpg

take that one then, but it still doesnt look quite right does it

2 many saves 2 much loss of quality

Originally posted by kaftka@May 26 2006, 03:38 PM
Mate. That sig took literally three minutes.

...Well, actually five. I had to wait for The GIMP to load... Then I had to spend twice as much time as it should have switching between the fricking windows because the useless program is a heap of **** and... Just shut up. All of you.

Stupid Linux...
Do yopu have linux ubuntu?

i have installed it on 2 computers at home but we never use them cos ICAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET ON THE NET????????.....HOW DO I GET MY DIAL UP ISP?????

what version of lunix you running? and does your modem in these computers have a driver for them?

Originally posted by kaftka@May 26 2006, 03:30 PM
You guys are pants... Seriously... Am I the only one who thought Rimmer was extending the joke? I've seen a lot of his other posts today, and he doesn't exactly seem like the most serious of fellas... Let it slide man...

Men...

[edit] oh, and welcome to the forum, Arnold... If that is your real name.
It wasn't it was that we had finished what we had been saying and got back on the topic and rimmer tried starting it up again and he is new should learn a bit about the forum members before trying to make gay jokes about people

Thats all :)

yeah pretty much and I don't think he was trying to extend the joke either. and katfka use windows

Originally posted by esoj@May 26 2006, 04:19 PM
yeah pretty much and I don't think he was trying to extend the joke either. and katfka use windows
Windows is just as bad... In fact worse. Windows is good for games and Adobe and Macromedia and thats it...

The only reason I reboot into windows is so I can edit **** and such...

GG, I have Linux Suse 2.2.....Or just 2.
KDE

[edit] Back on topic you f***tards...

Oh, and Rimmer may well have been extending the joke, he may well not have...been. But the thing is, I call everybody gay.... Even gays. Just take it on the chin, that way nobody gets offended.... And people walk right over you. But nobody gets offended...

Back on topic you f***tards...

GO HURRICANES!!!!!

WOOOOOOO000000000O0OOOOOOOOO0O0O0O0O0O........t

Latest posts