• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 FINAL - Crusaders v Hurricanes

I know you do but the poor noob rimmer doesn't know how we roll. anyway he does now and we can get back on topic of the super 14 final which is about 25 hours away from kicking off. the first super 14 final ever should be a great atmosphere at jade.

Thats a tad elitist don't you think?

If I had said the exact same thing, nobody would have given a ****. It doesn't matter... It doesn't matter if he is a newbie or not. That sort of thinking is pretty **** really. Its not like all of us TRF 'veterans' are any better than somebody who joined just recently....Like dobrian and candyman.
All I'm saying is don't judge so harshly... 'tis all.

GO THE CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOPWHOOPWHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!

We south africans are always said to not have a sense of humour and even I can see Rimmer is saving the urine (taking the p1ss). Here at TRF we like to joke and banter and I can see RImmer will fit right in. Welcome to the forum Rimmer.

....and now for you two gaysaders, whoossy and candybird....I can see a hurricane forming over your precious Gayde stadium!!!!!! Bwahahahahah

Originally posted by Quintes@May 26 2006, 07:28 PM
We south africans are always said to not have a sense of humour and even I can see Rimmer is saving the urine (taking the p1ss). Here at TRF we like to joke and banter and I can see RImmer will fit right in. Welcome to the forum Rimmer.

....and now for you two gaysaders, whoossy and candybird....I can see a hurricane forming over your precious Gayde stadium!!!!!! Bwahahahahah
lol yeah... Crusader fans are homosexuals. :lol:

:mellow:

Originally posted by kaftka@May 26 2006, 07:22 PM
Its not like all of us TRF 'veterans' are any better than somebody who joined just recently....Like dobrian and candyman.
Haha some of us newbies are in fact better :p

And it's dobriEn thank you B)

and yes canterbury rugby is gay :bleh!:

Originally posted by kaftka+May 26 2006, 05:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@May 26 2006, 04:19 PM
yeah pretty much and I don't think he was trying to extend the joke either. and katfka use windows
Windows is just as bad... In fact worse. Windows is good for games and Adobe and Macromedia and thats it...

The only reason I reboot into windows is so I can edit **** and such...

GG, I have Linux Suse 2.2.....Or just 2.
KDE

[edit] Back on topic you f***tards...

Oh, and Rimmer may well have been extending the joke, he may well not have...been. But the thing is, I call everybody gay.... Even gays. Just take it on the chin, that way nobody gets offended.... And people walk right over you. But nobody gets offended...

Back on topic you f***tards...

GO HURRICANES!!!!!

WOOOOOOO000000000O0OOOOOOOOO0O0O0O0O0O........t [/b]
lol sorry if i came across to harsh but it would have been said at some point in another thread and proabbly alot worse. the new guys will always be like this hard to read if they are being serious or not unless it is plainly obvious. everyone knows you around here so of us it would have been funny if you had said it. a new person though it is harder to say with something like he said.

go the hurricanes

Originally posted by woosaah@May 26 2006, 04:04 PM
what version of lunix you running? and does your modem in these computers have a driver for them?
Linux is the system used by Satan.

Originally posted by esoj+May 26 2006, 07:39 PM-->
Originally posted by kaftka+May 26 2006, 05:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@May 26 2006, 04:19 PM
yeah pretty much and I don't think he was trying to extend the joke either. and katfka use windows
Windows is just as bad... In fact worse. Windows is good for games and Adobe and Macromedia and thats it...

The only reason I reboot into windows is so I can edit **** and such...

GG, I have Linux Suse 2.2.....Or just 2.
KDE

[edit] Back on topic you f***tards...

Oh, and Rimmer may well have been extending the joke, he may well not have...been. But the thing is, I call everybody gay.... Even gays. Just take it on the chin, that way nobody gets offended.... And people walk right over you. But nobody gets offended...

Back on topic you f***tards...

GO HURRICANES!!!!!

WOOOOOOO000000000O0OOOOOOOOO0O0O0O0O0O........t [/b]
lol sorry if i came across to harsh but it would have been said at some point in another thread and proabbly alot worse. the new guys will always be like this hard to read if they are being serious or not unless it is plainly obvious. everyone knows you around here so of us it would have been funny if you had said it. a new person though it is harder to say with something like he said.

go the hurricanes [/b]
Fair points... All I'm saying is leave it all alone. Thats what I do. Thats why I became a moderator. Because I don't like doing things. I'd rather ignore things. But no, fair calls...

GO HURRICANES!

<!--QuoteBegin-Some weird Aucklander

Linux is the system used by Satan.
...And thats why he is doing so well today.

indeed ripper is awesome lately. love his posts. yeah fair enough next time I won't say anything and leave it to the mods

Originally posted by kaftka+May 26 2006, 07:31 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Quintes
@May 26 2006, 07:28 PM

lol yeah... Crusader fans are homosexuals. :lol:

:mellow: [/b]
Hey just because those 2 fruitcakes are backing the Crusaders is no need to stereotype us.

Not our fault ever other NZ team can't cut it without giving a gold watch to Kaplan.

didnt we give a watch to someone?

it was another south african referee, i think it was kaplan, yes it was..

by us it was the canterbury rugby football union supporters club....

he doesnt wear it during games, but he wears it when he is touchy (and canterbury arnt playing) i only know this cause i used to be a member... back in the day when i lived in christchurch o_O and we used to go back to the clubroom and get ****** with my grandad : )

Um... Rippers right.

I would have said if the Aussies where not a bunch of LOSERS, then things could have been different (at least it’s not raining)

No love lost in this game (if you can see it)

Why do they keep cutting to the cameras up in the stands? you would think they would've realised by now that you may as well just be pointing the cameras in the wrong direction and noone would notice.

Funny that they let the Sideline man chip into the commentry.

Latest posts