• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 FINAL - Crusaders v Hurricanes

Originally posted by Arnold Rimmer@May 30 2006, 12:32 PM
Yeah, don't we all. Sheesh, can't we rent you two a closet to jump ou.......(no Rimmer, don't go there again). :p
Rimmers Baaaack :p

not likely you would be questioning everything and wanting it done some other way becuase you are always right :p

i think you guys should break up, the relationship is not working

you both cant have it your own way

unless someone has a comprimise

Originally posted by esoj@May 30 2006, 02:17 PM
not likely you would be questioning everything and wanting it done some other way becuase you are always right :p

I love you esoj, but not in your way!

Lets just agree to disagree before Rimmer rears his ugly head again! :lol:

Hold on, I just re-read your post. Are you saying the only reason you aren't after me is because I'd want it done some other way, and I think I'm always right?

Gee, my reason to not want you is......that I'm not gay. :p

Originally posted by woosaah@May 30 2006, 03:40 PM

yeah maybe. might have to reschedule though a few weather problems around.

Originally posted by esoj+May 30 2006, 02:53 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@May 30 2006, 03:40 PM

yeah maybe. might have to reschedule though a few weather problems around. [/b]

Now there's a man who doesn't want to start arguing for sake of it! ;)

Well, let`s face it, Crusaders deserve to win! They were by far the most complete team in this season! For a while i thought Tahs can keep up the pace with them but as in the last season NSW chocked in the last stages! The only team that gave Crusaders a real fight were Sharks! You`ll say Stormers but in that game the Crusaders line up consist in second key players.

Nevertheless, Crusaders dominate the competition! I`ve seen them in a decisive game vs Bulls in Loftus (i`m saying that because there was for Crusaders the game for the first place - in previous rounds they drawn vs Western Force and lost to Stormers)! No problem in winning that game - a class better than Bulls and it hurts saying so.

In the final , despite a very well and organized defence by Canes, Crusaders manage to find a gap and to score a decisive try!

Congrats Crusaders!

Originally posted by Rassie@Jun 1 2006, 08:37 PM
Well, let`s face it, Crusaders deserve to win! They were by far the most complete team in this season! For a while i thought Tahs can keep up the pace with them but as in the last season NSW chocked in the last stages! The only team that gave Crusaders a real fight were Sharks! You`ll say Stormers but in that game the Crusaders line up consist in second key players.

Nevertheless, Crusaders dominate the competition! I`ve seen them in a decisive game vs Bulls in Loftus (i`m saying that because there was for Crusaders the game for the first place - in previous rounds they drawn vs Western Force and lost to Stormers)! No problem in winning that game - a class better than Bulls and it hurts saying so.

In the final , despite a very well and organized defence by Canes, Crusaders manage to find a gap and to score a decisive try!

Congrats Crusaders!
Wow Rassie, from reading that, one could almost be forgiven for thinking that it was possible to decifer what happened during the game :huh: .

LOL, i`ve put my antifog glasses when i was watching the final on telly :D

P.S: And yeah, now a serious question. They have large numbers of non white players, how come they don`t have non white rugby balls ? :D You see, when the pitch is covered by snow (in Europe for footie but even rugby), they use fluorescent balls!

Originally posted by Rassie@Jun 1 2006, 10:02 PM
LOL, i`ve put my antifog glasses when i was watching the final on telly :D

P.S: And yeah, now a serious question. They have large numbers of non white players, how come they don`t have non white rugby balls ? :D You see, when the pitch is covered by snow (in Europe for footie but even rugby), they use fluorescent balls!
Good point actually... kinda like the Yellow AFL ball they use for night matches. Still though, with the fog coming in only an hour before kick off...

Do you think it would have been fair to postpone the game? At least for the ppl there in Jade.

Latest posts