Sven and Arabs to Villa

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by saintgoodie, Jan 15, 2006.

1. saintgoodie

saintgoodie Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Aswell as supporting Saints im a keen Vill fan and this is would be what every one has been dreaming of at villa park.Just if its true or not, the news of the world website does have video footage of the talks how ever.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Villa seem to be getting taken over every day!

4. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

where did u get this from? the sun? [​IMG]

5. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

Actually the News of The World.... With their Fake Shiek again, they framed him... which i find very funny

6. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

These frame ups are so pathetic, if this was as I imagine, Sven sitting down with some big wig Arab Sheihk, then of course he's going to tell him what he wants to hear, no offense to Villa but can you really see Ericksson going from England to mid table mediocrity in the premiership, I doubt it.

7. saintgoodie

saintgoodie Guest

If im honest i cant see it happening and would prefer the Irish comer brothers who are actually going to take us later this week apparently.

8. Flamingo

Flamingo Guest

Why would a english paper stitch up there english manager just before the world cup?

9. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

it seems to be a national pasttime to hound the England football team and officials, don't think important tournaments are taken into consideration by the Red Tops.

10. Flamingo

Flamingo Guest

Wat a bunch of asses this has put a huge dent in England's preperations

11. It's the News of the World. I'd rather wipe my arse with it then read most of the crap in there. Makes the Sun look respectable.

As all the best tabloid journalists do, they'll go to any lengths to get a story, no matter who it impacts on.

12. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

I doubt it has or doubt it will, there's nothing to the story, it's a mountain out a molehill, will all be forgotten by when the Irish take over Villa and pledge their loyalty to David O'Leary

13. loratadine

loratadine Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    great point - its shte same in wales - most of the press are so negative at the moment - its almost as if they want them to fail.

14. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

the more petty and vindictive they are the more papers they sell, they say they're fans as well but they couldn't give a shite about the team.

15. Farce!

And people wonder why I no longer want to follow a career in journalism! Making the news, not selling it, AGAIN.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!