• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Autopsy thread: Which England team members are for the chopping block?

I listened to an interview with Lancaster the other day where he explained with great pleasure how he had had somebody create a motivational montage of slides set to the music of Emily Sande. He then sat the entire squad in front of a projector to watch it in order to inspire them to victory over France earlier this year.

He apparently comes up with these great ideas driving home whilst listening to leadership instructional audio tapes.

The image of David Brent giving his motivational speach in a backwards baseball cap then jogging off into the distance to Tina turner came to mind.

I think between the "Billy goes mad and shoots his mouth off in public" and "Get cheating by talking to the refs when we shouldn't", we're actually beginning to approach 2011 embarrassment stakes...

I think between the "Billy goes mad and shoots his mouth off in public" and "Get cheating by talking to the refs when we shouldn't", we're actually beginning to approach 2011 embarrassment stakes...

You "forgot JJ cheating on his missus"
And the currently breaking story "RFU call Nick Mallett to ask him if he wants a job before England have even played their last game"

And the currently breaking story "RFU call Nick Mallett to ask him if he wants a job before England have even played their last game"

You know it's a proper fustercluck when you can't even remember all the bad stories!

Had to google the JJ story. Going over the side with a "Celebrity" Big Brother contestant, far more heinous than anything Hartley has ever done. How football.

Apparently as a mark of respect for England "sad" demise there'll be a minutes
laughing before all games this weekend!! :D

I listened to an interview with Lancaster the other day where he explained with great pleasure how he had had somebody create a motivational montage of slides set to the music of Emily Sande. He then sat the entire squad in front of a projector to watch it in order to inspire them to victory over France earlier this year.

He apparently comes up with these great ideas driving home whilst listening to leadership instructional audio tapes.

The image of David Brent giving his motivational speach in a backwards baseball cap then jogging off into the distance to Tina turner came to mind.

Hahahaha

If only Lancaster put on some Tina, England would have annihilated the Ozzies.

Also, what do people think of Warburton's fantastic Robshaw impression we just witnessed? Complete buffoon.

Latest posts